Top Gear

James May drives a Porsche, leave him alone. He's just different and very funny with it. especially when he was flying that Sesna aircraft. (how do you spell Sesna)?

Given where they had the cameraman though (between fire and door) and the three of them in a caravan on fire, I doubt the BBC would allow the 'talent' and camera crew to be put at that sort of risk. I did wonder why he didn't just take the pan outside.

:scared: Cessna, cheers Stu.

Skitt, boy if i had a GT2 it would be part of my body. twice a week.... jeeeesh not enough.

skitt said:
Yeah at some point it will be sold and replaced with something else

How about this Skitt? Handy for your local station...

obit004t.jpg

Anyone know what's going on with the F430 CS? someone on here categorically said that Ferrari were not making it. Yet I read last week that the unveiling is still going ahead in October :confused:

SimonM said:
Skitt,

Don't ever let them tell you Didcot is a bad place. Looks fab:)
Didcot.jpg

Don't you start too ;)

Oi Angus you see what you have done, now everyone thinks I live in Didcot

skitt said:
Don't you start too ;)

Oi Angus you see what you have done, now everyone thinks I live in Didcot

Alright, if you are sick of all the jibes just wake the donkey and move the caravan down to Wallingford :evil:

damian said:
Alright, if you are sick of all the jibes just wake the donkey and move the caravan down to Wallingford :evil:

LOL :D very good

I posted a picture of my gaff once I wont do it again to prove anything...you are just a bunch of bullies :D

I saw the caravan thing being filmed on the A31 just outside Ringwood...

I drove past a few weeks ago to see these guy in hats sat at a table with a caravan...

Of course I didn't even twig that it might have been something from Top Gear...

It was funny when all the plates were broken and they had food on 1/2 a plate...

Back