I think Im going mad!

Blimey, if someone wants to pay that sort of money for some overweight, over the hill fat gimps prancing around n a stage then I'm going to start one half of a cabaret act to get in on the money. Any takers for the other half? JC? ;)

Last edited:
I said 'an ounce of talent' ;)

What you mean is he sang songs someone else penned for him - you could do that. You don't need talent to release records, all the talent is in the lyrics/composition.

LOL - Being a DJ is not exactly using any of the 'talent' he may have given to Take That is it ?

LOL - that is classic 'actually I just bummed about really, waiting for Fat Gary to invite me to dig up the band again'. You don't REALLY believe that bollocks , please tell me you don't ??! :out :out

Oddly enough, no.

WOW !, really ? I'll take it all back then.

Now we agree - the same, but no better ;)

Really ? - I hadn't noticed :rolleyes:

<steps back from the lighted blue touch paper>

thanks a million James

now ive got to put up with Rach with a face like thunder whem i get home:p :p ;)

may your armpits be infested with the fleas of 1000 camels

thanks a million James

now ive got to put up with Rach with a face like thunder whem i get home:p :p ;)

may your armpits be infested with the fleas of 1000 camels

LOL - Sorry Dave (those fleas arrived quickly too!!) <itch>, < itch>

James.

What you mean is he sang songs someone else penned for him - you could do that. You don't need talent to release records, all the talent is in the lyrics/composition.

Actually Mark wrote all his songs himself, thankyou very much.
You should watch the tour dvd, you would see exactly how wrong you are, they all sing, they all dance and they have alot of talent. Damn site more than you anyway.
Believe me just be glad you live no-where near me or Id be straight round with a straight jacket, various restraints, and my collection of Take That videos and DVDs and make you sit and watch the whole lot.
After you have watched them and then tried yourself to do any better than them (and failed miserably) then Ill be waiting for an apology.
People only critisise cos they are jealous.

Actually Mark wrote all his songs himself, thankyou very much.
You should watch the tour dvd, you would see exactly how wrong you are, they all sing, they all dance and they have alot of talent. Damn site more than you anyway.
Believe me just be glad you live no-where near me or Id be straight round with a straight jacket, various restraints, and my collection of Take That videos and DVDs and make you sit and watch the whole lot.
After you have watched them and then tried yourself to do any better than them (and failed miserably) then Ill be waiting for an apology.
People only critisise cos they are jealous.

calm down for f sake, your beginning to sound like Lisa, people are allowed an opinion and if you dont like it or agree with it then thats tough im fraid.

(this will mean nothing to the rest of you)

calm down for f sake, your beginning to sound like Lisa, people are allowed an opinion and if you dont like it or agree with it then thats tough im fraid.

(this will mean nothing to the rest of you)

Yes, Dave, I understand that people are entitled to an opinion but when its a critical opinion that would most likely p**s someone off then you keep it to yourself, or thats what most people would do anyway.
I just wanna know one thing. If the guys have "no talent" (sorry James, "an ounce of talent" I think were your exact words) then how come they have just had their 10th number 1???:out
If they had no talent, they would have faded into the background like various other one hit wonders. But they havent, they are still around and still selling out tours in record times - what does that tell you!

Well thats cool, they were a good band for what they did but Im sure James would critisise them too as they didnt write any of their own songs!
Just dont tell James you like steps or he may start on you too!!

dont worry James has loads of talent, ask his poor mother:finger

Take That were commercial not talented, sorry thats the truth,

that is why the only talented one Robbie made a go of it on his own, and the others didnt,

btw, the others bumbed around and had no money when TT broke up, only Gary had the bucks, as he had written all the songs he had all the royalties coming in, they reformed only after they were promised equal shares of all future royalties on the new TT.

Dont confuse talent, and being commercial,

just look at Anna Koroncova (spelling wrong prob), shit at top end tennis, however makes more than most of the top ones as she is a stunner.

Back