Top Gear

skitt

Banned
Was it me or was that the worst show to date??

A piece on bloody caravans???? I know they can't show 300k super cars every week but surely it can be better than this!

Don't say that, i'm just about to settle down to watch it after a night of Ballet with my 7 year old daughter. Ive Sky plus as many of you do and can't always watch things. Is it really crap tonight? Compared to Sabine in her van at the Ring.

I was about to post the same thing.

Most of the show was about the caravan.
But instead of making fun of it, they just made themselves look like completely incompetent idiots.

To drive into a post is not funny, it is just careless, although if that was the only thing I could go along with it.
But it did not look safe to me to have the tow ball thing at that angle.

Blocking a road, holding people up and getting th police called because you are stupid is ridiculous.

The burning the caravan, burning the one next to it, and reversing over someones awning, must just be a stunt.
No-one can really be that stupid.
I think it was setup to look real.

I think the whole thing just fell flat. I noted that the studio audience didn't seem too impressed either.

Best show was the DB 9 race to Monaco. I love those races even though they are fixed. I met Clarkson last year on the set and he said it wouldn't be exciting if it was a foregone conclusion.

Agree the caravan thing was silly but what were they doing towing after damaging the tow bar??? Would have been lovely if the thing had detached at 30-40 mph and crossed the centre line into oncoming traffic.

Not sure that fire was staged though. That looked real to me.

Agree with the incompetent idiots point above....

That towball looked proper dangerous.

I thought the show was very funny, but not really much to do with motoring!

The funniest quip was James May talking about bus driving....:scared:

Repeated on Tuesdays at 7 or 8pm. But not worth it according to Skitt. So i've just deleted it. Was there any totty in the audience? Please don't tell me there was.

SimonM said:
Repeated on Tuesdays at 7 or 8pm. But not worth it according to Skitt. So i've just deleted it. Was there any totty in the audience? Please don't tell me there was.

Oh mate there was plenty of totty, infact the only good bit was when this bird stood there with her tits out

But all Clarkson had to do was pick up the pan and put it outside.
Even if he did not have a wet tea towel to hand, there was no need for anything to have happened.

Also they had two camera angles of the start of the fire, one looking in the door, one over by the table where James and Richard were sitting.
I would have thought they only would have had 1 cameraman with them, they did for all the other stuff.
So I think it was staged.

Is it necessary for James May to be on top gear?
Personally I think they could have chosen a more suitable character.

Oh mate there was plenty of totty, infact the only good bit was when this bird stood there with her tits out

homer-doh.jpg

Do you believe that the F1 car only got to 81, whereas the reasonably priced car thing got to 70, in the indoor arena?

I don't think it can be real can it?

Back