Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach - In Stock Now

Not selling mine so not worried about price.

But, 2 mates seriously looking and real trading prices are no where close to this.

If 918 really £1m then CGT is the car to buy.

Mate fuk that.... Buy another one at list... flip them both, we get 2 mil and then trade up to the Supermarine Spitfire!!! Come on!!!

Not selling mine so not worried about price.

But, 2 mates seriously looking and real trading prices are no where close to this.

If 918 really £1m then CGT is the car to buy.

I am going to put as many miles as I can on the one I have now, and be done with it, we only come this way once, The July WP car, will park in Spain throw a sheet over it and keep it at del miles, just treat as a 3-5 year bond

mate it was always value!! How the fook can a 918 be worth the same as a P51 Mustang?! I mean it shows how utterly mad this all is... but its not a bubble.

This is what CDO's must have looked like in 2006!!

I am going to put as many miles as I can on the one I have now, and be done with it, we only come this way once, The July WP car, will park in Spain throw a sheet over it and keep it at del miles, just treat as a 3-5 year bond

Will come down in value by then

mate it was always value!! How the fook can a 918 be worth the same as a P51 Mustang?! I mean it shows how utterly mad this all is... but its not a bubble.

This is what CDO's must have looked like in 2006!!

Who gives a fukk about planes. Rickety old shitheaps that cost a fortune to run, you can't go anywhere, and need bloody airfields. How are they value? Spitfire needs massive money to run

Who gives a fukk about planes. Rickety old shitheaps that cost a fortune to run, you can't go anywhere, and need bloody airfields. How are they value? Spitfire needs massive money to run

??? Rickety old shit heaps? Yeah if we class 300knts and +6g/-3g rickety?! Can't go anywhere? You can go every fukking where!! It can fly..

Just how much does a Spitfire cost to run???

Back