Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach - In Stock Now

Had a chat with my man at Porsche today and was asking why they allow cars to trade way over RRP.

Surely they should either make more of them or increase their prices.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they are instantly worth more than we pay but does seem dumb on their part. Especially when you compare them to the competition.

and his answer was .... ?

If you can honestly take a new production car and sell it for £400k more than paid a month ago then the car market is truly mad and is going to fail in the most spectacular way very soon

some fools are very easy parted from their money it seems - folks gold

beautiful car but utter madness

Also makes me wonder why the car manufacturers are so stupid in not finding a way to tap into this extra purchase cost ......... surely better to price up and discount if absolutely needed

Also makes me wonder why the car manufacturers are so stupid in not finding a way to tap into this extra purchase cost ......... surely better to price up and discount if absolutely needed

its crazy isn't it - almost like these manufacturers don't want the money

If I was a share holder I would be asking questions as to why they were selling products WAY below market price ?

Its quite simple, they are not trading at £400k over list.

No idea. I have no interest to sell my 918 but would at these values as I know I can buy back at £250k less.

But if you can buy back at £250k less than so can the mug who is paying £400k over.... ergo, no-one is gonna pay £400k over !!

Back