Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach - In Stock Now

If you can honestly take a new production car and sell it for £400k more than paid a month ago then the car market is truly mad and is going to fail in the most spectacular way very soon

some fools are very easy parted from their money it seems - folks gold

beautiful car but utter madness

If you can honestly take a new production car and sell it for £400k more than paid a month ago then the car market is truly mad and is going to fail in the most spectacular way very soon

some fools are very easy parted from their money it seems - folks gold

beautiful car but utter madness

Agree, but the super madness is that you can buy the same LHD car in Europe for close to 40% less (subject to spec of course). Or are my numbers wrong?

Having said that, the E30 M3 was about 20% cheaper in Europe, and they are all LHD. But that was the 80's, now we have the internet. :)

Agree, but the super madness is that you can buy the same LHD car in Europe for close to 40% less (subject to spec of course). Or are my numbers wrong?

Having said that, the E30 M3 was about 20% cheaper in Europe, and they are all LHD. But that was the 80's, now we have the internet. :)

makes a £90 eurostar ticket look cheap !

If malton will give me £900k for one tomorrow then I will go buy a couple !

About half the price of a real LaF

Good luck with the sale Mark / John.

Joker brokers can put ads up for phantom cars all they Like, but having a real and physical car in stock makes all the difference.

Im all for folk making money, and its alot of money to lay out, but dont you think asking £400k overs will do more harm than good to your reputation Mark, makes you look like sharks a bit IMO.

Was for sale at 1.25m but they took a car worth around that money in p/x so not really a clean trade...

Had a chat with my man at Porsche today and was asking why they allow cars to trade way over RRP.

Surely they should either make more of them or increase their prices.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they are instantly worth more than we pay but does seem dumb on their part. Especially when you compare them to the competition.

Im all for folk making money, and its alot of money to lay out, but dont you think asking £400k overs will do more harm than good to your reputation Mark, makes you look like sharks a bit IMO.

I doubt it. For all we know, they paid £300k over list. In any case, I don't think any car dealers are perceived as Mother Theresa or Barnados.

Back