Warm welcome to Ben

Yes indeed! Mines missing the S badge though but does the trick for me!

Wheels came like that from the OPC - been changed at some point or other, along with the caliper colour which matches the acid green stitch inside.
Used Chris at Xcel wheels for my 997 and pleased with the results if that’s of any help.

Cheers
Yes the 'S' adds a few bits but in reality the car is pretty much the same, carbon brakes for the road are generally not needed.

The problem I've found with the wheels are they are polished not diamond cut so fewer places do that, there is a great place just up the road from me but they stopped doing polishing, I suspect it takes too much time and people generally don't want to pay for it. Need to get some paint on the bodywork too, the rear arches are very gravel rashed now, a little rust is started in one place where it's down to the bare metal!

Thanks all for the kind words and advice - especially noted re bending over.

Some familiar names and faces on here - looking forward to reacquainting and chatting the kind of shit certainly no one in my house cares for.

I do also swing other ways so not just all things pork flavoured.
Meet todays MoT failure recently extracted from Liverpool. Could have been worse.
990AFE2C-6FA0-48DE-8044-307E2BC108ED.jpeg

@The-Broker Ben and I have have/had a few things in common.
Essex boy (tick) - but from the part of Essex that we don't talk about.....
BMW owner (tick)
Porsche owner (tick)
Audi owner (tick)
Probably got pissed togther too but can't remember.

@The-Broker Ben and I have have/had a few things in common.
Essex boy (tick) - but from the part of Essex that we don't talk about.....
BMW owner (tick)
Porsche owner (tick)
Audi owner (tick)
Probably got pissed togther too but can't remember.
Technically I’m a Bristol boy but I’ll forgive you as I’ve been here long enough now.

As Pete eluded to, I do like German cars and have been through quite a few over the past 30+ years.

Suspect that’s not an uncommon theme here.

Now what’s all this iRacing stuff about?

Back