Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach - In Stock Now

Really looking forward to tomorrow! Not that I've got any vested interest......

David - awesome car, looks amazing!

All the customer drive cars that I have driven until now feel about 40% less power, In HL mode you just push the pedal and hold on and grit you teeth.....The thing will never need to be plugged in to Charge, run the batts down in E-Mode into Sports and 10 mile later 82% charge....

I am very lucky......

Well done you

Hi J
Yes I am going to show the" mail order tuners the way its done tomorrow in my TTS at Top gear track and, should be at V-max end of the month and 9.th of May..

And yes it would be a pleasure to take any one on here out.......

David do me 3 favours please

1 make a run in hot lap
2 make a run in the race hybrid mode
3 then kindly make a run in hot lap and at 100/120 mph change to race hybrid

Get me the times please

I suspect the 3rd option will be fastest somewhere like bruntingthorpe , not sure about dunsfold :tu

1 make a run in hot lap

Get me the times please

I suspect the 3rd option will be fastest somewhere like bruntingthorpe , not sure about dunsfold :tu

Mate I am in the TTS tomorrow, only 120 miles on the 918.....but I have tired HL on the M6 toll at 50 mph, and just floored it.....you hold on the wheel grit you teeth......and go woooooooooo that's enough........the ones we drove feel like a boxster S to this car now.....

you can charge it from 10% to 90 % in about 12 miles in sport mode, then do 25 miles in e mode only, but you have to keep with the traffic and max 85mph,

1 make a run in hot lap

Get me the times please

Why would changing at 100 from one mode to another be quicker? Surely one setting gives you maximum everything?

Why would changing at 100 from one mode to another be quicker? Surely one setting gives you maximum everything?

It's a theory I have
The aero changes hot lap gives you fastest acceleration but most downforce so I thinking changing into lower downforce mode at about 100 will yield better times

Maybe even sport hybrid

I'll run tests
These cars are not foolproof

There's a lot to learn :tu

It's a theory I have
The aero changes hot lap gives you fastest acceleration but most downforce so I thinking changing into lower downforce mode at about 100 will yield better times

Maybe even sport hybrid

I'll run tests
These cars are not foolproof

There's a lot to learn :tu

Ahhh right I'm with you! I would have thought though that the aero would change depending on steering angle and throttle position so even in hot lap so if the wheel was straight and throttle pinned it would assume you were on a straight and wind off the downforce as the speed increased and downforce became less important!? Interesting thought though and you're right, a lot of cars have things you need to learn that aren't always written in the owners manual!

Back