New Website Launch - everyone's feedback please!

I like the general style.
Am a bit confused about getting a white screen for a few seconds when switching between news and coaching for instance, quite disturbing, does everyone get this?

Do like the top portrait picture going from color to B&W but the picture does not look very good in B&W, for one because you seem to have a black eye.

Love the look of the site

Thanks!

Looks good. :tu

Needs some re-alignment though.... Might just be IE6 (don't ask. Work won't let me upgrade.) but should be multi browser friendly. :tu

Also the 2 buttons on each entry need some fixing.

Will let web guy know about IE6, cheers mate!

Yeah its fine on IE8.

You need to get your YouTube videos embedded.

New video section added for you, now get embedding LOL http://community.seanedwards.eu/index.php?/videos/view-1-porsche-997-cup-pedal-box-view/

Is there a reason for only using 2/3rds of the page for the text then the options section is all the way on the last 1/3 but at the bottom of the main text?

Sorry mate, don't quite understand, can you post a pic of this please? Could be a explorer problem..

I LOVE SHED

:D

Also I think they've used the wrong photo on the front page, shouldn't it be this one :D

attachment.php

Wanker:haha: :haha:

No, other than the wooly hat, that's the same person..........

Great halo around the pic too. :D

Joking aside, looks good Sean. :tu

:haha: :haha: Thanks!

page alignment issue in IE6 but fine in firefox

what about the trackday calender and tution?

you need some music :yeah:

You mean the spreadsheet? Thought about incorporating this somehow, but I don't really want any person having that information, trying to keep it mainly for clients and certainly now for other instructors ;)

Music, could be a good idea, but I always find it annoying on websites, might just be me though?

looks great shedwards . but you could do with :
a lizard grooming page
driving with your anus
spotting hermaphrodites at 20 feet
and a felchers anonymous link .
by the way how about a daily information update ?
todays one could be :
The THIRD biggest fetish in UK is LICING.

THIS IS WHEN YOU PASS ON PUBIC LICE TO YOUR PARTNER .
regards sean

what do you think ?

Daily information page is there, that's what a blog is my lizard friend!

TWAT!:finger

Looks very good Sean - very slick and professional

Cheers mate!

:D

Nice site mate - looks really good.

Two things:

1. Why has it got your educational quals and what appears to be a bad personal statement at the bottom of the biography section - reads a bit like a job application.

2. In the same section, do you really want your full address and mobile number on there? Presumably you have an agent to handle jobs for you - unless you are hoping you get a couple of stalkers this way :D

Other than that looks cool :tu

Cheers!

That is a sort of cv for teams, have taken off the crap at the bottom, meant to do that before! Education is useful for teams to know, especially languages!

Yeah, for fans to send autograph cards, because otherwise it costs me a fortune in stamps to send the stuff all over the world and takes loads of time to process. Number is for coaching clients or teams to call me. They were on my old website too, not many stalkers from that:finger

I know the whole internet is passing me by, but do people ever use those tiny little social network linky buttons of doom. I see them everywhere yet I'm skeptical anyone but alpha nerds and poorly co-ordinated geriatrics ever click on them?

:D I will use them when I post a new article ;)

Nice design Sean needs a bit of spelly checky though.

Looks very professional and not too flash - well done:yeah:

Thanks. Yeah it will do, I am dyslexic in spelling, need to get pa to go through it..!

this bit :

I am a diligent enthusiastic team player, confident of using my own initiative, with a good sense of humour. I enjoy a challenge. As well as my racing I actively pursue sponsorship opportunities. I enjoy and follow all forms of motorsport. I have my own garage workshop where I modify road vehicles. I enjoy sports training, particularly road biking, mountain biking and rowing. I raise money for various charities by way of sports sponsorship, i.e. cycling a 65 mile round trip.
I am single. I own a car. I have a full EU driving licence, motorbike licence and international “B” racing licence. I am a non smoker.

is a bit internet dating

Removed!!

I think it looks great Sean, i'm sold. Will talk to you about tuition rates soon.....:tu

I do agree about the risk of your address up on the net, you might be leading a championship one year and then get kidnapped by the Italian mafia...... :pistols:

Cool!:D

Haha, you will know what happened if I do!

why put that?????....let them find out for themselves!!! and are you going to keep changing it when you meet someone...who will no doubt look lovingly at your website then get all offended!!!!....we have old IE here too, so doesn't fit well...will study it at home, learn the address and then come and stalk you!!!!!:eek:

Taken off darling:D

am I being really dense here.....but can't find any details on how to contact you Sean...or how to book you.....or what instructing you do....???

I know that other bits need to be added, but have just gone round and round looking for a contact me button????

love the picture at the top...cool

Contact details being added to the button on the top right of website soon and will also be in the coaching section. Yeah not added the coaching/instructing information stuff yet, will be up in the next few days!

I like the general style.
Am a bit confused about getting a white screen for a few seconds when switching between news and coaching for instance, quite disturbing, does everyone get this?

Do like the top portrait picture going from color to B&W but the picture does not look very good in B&W, for one because you seem to have a black eye.

White screen, I don't get this? What exactly happens? What you on, pc/mac and what internet engine/version?

Yes I agree about the picture, already told the guy to have a look at that, will get it changed soon most likely!

from my amateurish user point of view it looks great
find it very userfriendly

obviously would incorporate the it/picture experts recommendations

Back