New Website Launch - everyone's feedback please!

Sean Edwards

Ring Warrior
www.seanedwards.eu

Obviously a lot of information still needs to be added, but the base is there, if there is anything you think could be improved or something you would like to see, please let me know and any feedback, good and bad, would be greatly appreciated.

There are a few things I want tweaked, but will see if anyone else thinks the same before I do them.

Latest news will be added today, then photographs and then the tuition pages will be updated and the rest will come over the next few weeks.

Apart from the new design and a lot more content, some extra features are,

Shop
Live calendar
Online booking for tuition (available soon)
Comments and "share" functions for all news articles
Community gallery where users can upload photos
Forum
Blog

Thanks in advance for any feedback guys:thumbup:

Looks good. :tu

Needs some re-alignment though.... Might just be IE6 (don't ask. Work won't let me upgrade.) but should be multi browser friendly. :tu

Also the 2 buttons on each entry need some fixing.

Attachments

• shedwards.JPG
    shedwards.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 12
Looks good. :tu

Needs some re-alignment though.... Might just be IE6 (don't ask. Work won't let me upgrade.) but should be multi browser friendly. :tu

Also the 2 buttons on each entry need some fixing.

Yeah its fine on IE8.

You need to get your YouTube videos embedded.

Is there a reason for only using 2/3rds of the page for the text then the options section is all the way on the last 1/3 but at the bottom of the main text?

Also I think they've used the wrong photo on the front page, shouldn't it be this one :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• aboutaboy.jpg
    aboutaboy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 171
No, other than the wooly hat, that's the same person..........

Great halo around the pic too. :D

Joking aside, looks good Sean. :tu

looks great shedwards . but you could do with :
a lizard grooming page
driving with your anus
spotting hermaphrodites at 20 feet
and a felchers anonymous link .
by the way how about a daily information update ?
todays one could be :
The THIRD biggest fetish in UK is LICING.

THIS IS WHEN YOU PASS ON PUBIC LICE TO YOUR PARTNER .
regards sean

what do you think ?

Nice site mate - looks really good.

Two things:

1. Why has it got your educational quals and what appears to be a bad personal statement at the bottom of the biography section - reads a bit like a job application.

2. In the same section, do you really want your full address and mobile number on there? Presumably you have an agent to handle jobs for you - unless you are hoping you get a couple of stalkers this way :D

Other than that looks cool :tu

I know the whole internet is passing me by, but do people ever use those tiny little social network linky buttons of doom. I see them everywhere yet I'm skeptical anyone but alpha nerds and poorly co-ordinated geriatrics ever click on them?

Nice design Sean needs a bit of spelly checky though.

Looks very professional and not too flash - well done:yeah:

Last edited:
this bit :

I am a diligent enthusiastic team player, confident of using my own initiative, with a good sense of humour. I enjoy a challenge. As well as my racing I actively pursue sponsorship opportunities. I enjoy and follow all forms of motorsport. I have my own garage workshop where I modify road vehicles. I enjoy sports training, particularly road biking, mountain biking and rowing. I raise money for various charities by way of sports sponsorship, i.e. cycling a 65 mile round trip.
I am single. I own a car. I have a full EU driving licence, motorbike licence and international “B” racing licence. I am a non smoker.

is a bit internet dating

I think it looks great Sean, i'm sold. Will talk to you about tuition rates soon.....:tu

I do agree about the risk of your address up on the net, you might be leading a championship one year and then get kidnapped by the Italian mafia...... :pistols:

this bit :

I am a diligent enthusiastic team player, confident of using my own initiative, with a good sense of humour. I enjoy a challenge. As well as my racing I actively pursue sponsorship opportunities. I enjoy and follow all forms of motorsport. I have my own garage workshop where I modify road vehicles. I enjoy sports training, particularly road biking, mountain biking and rowing. I raise money for various charities by way of sports sponsorship, i.e. cycling a 65 mile round trip.
I am single. I own a car. I have a full EU driving licence, motorbike licence and international “B” racing licence. I am a non smoker.

is a bit internet dating

why put that?????....let them find out for themselves!!! and are you going to keep changing it when you meet someone...who will no doubt look lovingly at your website then get all offended!!!!....we have old IE here too, so doesn't fit well...will study it at home, learn the address and then come and stalk you!!!!!:eek:

am I being really dense here.....but can't find any details on how to contact you Sean...or how to book you.....or what instructing you do....???

I know that other bits need to be added, but have just gone round and round looking for a contact me button????

love the picture at the top...cool

Back