Welcome

Elms

King Kong
Just noticed FNC are now are PGT partner, Chris McGrath is the sales director there and all round good egg. Insures all sorts of shiney things motor, commercial, travel, home etc etc.

Looks after a few of my pals and clients :tu

Dion - thanks very much for the welcome! Good to be onboard - have looked after a few people on here in a previous life so will be good to catch up....

Nords - Life Insurance for a bomb disposal expert? Mmm tricky and likely to cost a bomb..... (shall I get my coat!)

Dion - thanks very much for the welcome! Good to be onboard - have looked after a few people on here in a previous life so will be good to catch up....

Nords - Life Insurance for a bomb disposal expert? Mmm tricky and likely to cost a bomb..... (shall I get my coat!)

Nope, don't worry. I have lots of bombs so I might come to you for all sorts of insurance - it will be really, really cheap for me!!!

:finger

Chris, wondered where you got to... just re-insured with Ben at MWA. :wall

Carl (Black 996GT2) ;)

C.

Morning bud

Don't worry - will get you next year!!! Myself and John left the old place in October - obviously had to keep heads down for a while. Going very well and good to be back in the game!

If you need any help in the future just shout!

Cheers

Chris

Morning bud

Don't worry - will get you next year!!! Myself and John left the old place in October - obviously had to keep heads down for a while. Going very well and good to be back in the game!

If you need any help in the future just shout!

Cheers

Chris

Certainly will fella.

Good to hear all is going well in the new venture. ;)

C.

Back