***CTEK Battery Chargers at Elite Detailer Car Care***

That's right! I have one of the connectors permanently connected to the battery terminals so when I need to I just clip the CTEK onto the universal connector.

That's how I have done it - on a GT3 the socket can sit by the wipers so you don't even have to open the bonnet to plug it in

Got one on my M3 as well

Good bit of kit which does what it says on the tin

had one for a few months now that the CSL is a garage queen and it is a brainy bit of kit, but i have had to put a rag on my drivers mirror to remind me not to drive out of the garage with it connected!!

Does that come with cigarette lighter adapter? Makes life a lot easier. Can't see it in the promo pictures you posted. A good bit of kit.

i tried that but the lead would not reach from the ciggy lighter to the battery connectors ;)

I bought one from G also, came with a free wash mitt :yeah:

Darragh you need to get a proper park for the yellowbird else I'm coming over to steal it :D

had one for a few months now that the CSL is a garage queen and it is a brainy bit of kit, but i have had to put a rag on my drivers mirror to remind me not to drive out of the garage with it connected!!

LOL very good! can just see me doing that too! :haha:

:D I have 1 as well. Seems to be working fine. Just plugs straight into that space where that horrible cancer stick fire starting thingy was. :haha:

i have just had some experience of working with elitedetailer i must say at this time of year he has performed above and below the call of duty . talk about putting himself out !
great service will be using him regularly !!

i have just had some experience of working with elitedetailer i must say at this time of year he has performed above and below the call of duty . talk about putting himself out !
great service will be using him regularly !!

It was no problem at all Baf, was a pleasure :)

I'm glad your happy, any problems, get in touch.

Merry Christmas and take it easy! :yeah:

Regards
EliteDetailer :salut:

Unit ordered, merry xmas!

(Product endorsement by Glenn? - multi-million pound lawsuit on the way)

Hi Cem,

Merry Xmas mate. :)

Your CTEK has been packed along with your FREE Washmitt. :yeah:

Will be despatched as soon as Business Post open after their Xmas break.

Best Regards
EliteDetailer

Back