***CTEK Battery Chargers at Elite Detailer Car Care***

by the way , porsche sell these exact units badged up as porsche for around 300 squid !!!???

Easy tiger, They are about £95 each from OPC.

Exactly the same with a Porsche sticker. Infact, if you turn the unit over you will see the exact same stamps and model no's.

These babies are also supplied at Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and a de-specced ones from Mercedes Benz.

Merry Xmas :)

EliteDetailer

Easy tiger, They are about £95 each from OPC.

Exactly the same with a Porsche sticker. Infact, if you turn the unit over you will see the exact same stamps and model no's.

These babies are also supplied at Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and a de-specced ones from Mercedes Benz.

Merry Xmas :)

EliteDetailer

dug up my e receipt paid 195 for one very similar 13 months ago :wall :wall :wall

bloody germans they done us .......

Unfortunately due to the weak pound the prices of the CTEK range have gone up. However they have only gone if by a few pounds and there is still a substantial saving over buying direct from the OPC.

Also, I am still offering the FREE WASHMITT to PureGT members if you buy the Charger. Just make sure you email the store with your username when ordering.

Regards
EliteDetailer :thumb:

Oh, OK........ thought I was doing you a favour since you seemed to be having difficulty in shifting the CTEK's :haha: :haha:

We have just received some new stock of Chargers and accessories yesturday so was just informing the guys on price increase etc.

Can I interest you in buying a charger Gastro!? :haha:

Regards
EliteDetailer

We have just received some new stock of Chargers and accessories yesturday so was just informing the guys on price increase etc.

Can I interest you in buying a charger Gastro!? :haha:

Regards
EliteDetailer

Bought one eons ago from Autofarm for about £50....... and it still works. Highly recommended though :tu

Back