Richard Hammond

A decent nipple can be gauged by the number of CDs you can hang off an erect one.

2 is crap

20 and the girl is deformed :D

I'm desperately looking for a part of this thread that's worth saving.. and as they say.. Sorry sir, the car's a write off!!

I'm desperately looking for a part of this thread that's worth saving.. and as they say.. Sorry sir, the car's a write off!!

I was gonna reply...

"That will polish out mate". but on this thread I am not sure where that would lead :scared:

VBH in leathers last night was great.

I wonder if she makes those squealing noises if bent over the bike at 11k rpm feeding the pony?

phwoar!!

Personally I think the whole hammond thing was over egged and a good publicity stunt. amazing how he can go from being practically dead to walking around in like 4-5 days.

I like the guy but how many people will be waiting to watch the top gear episodes now!! :finger

VBH in leathers last night was great.

I wonder if she makes those squealing noises if bent over the bike at 11k rpm feeding the pony?

phwoar!!

Personally I think the whole hammond thing was over egged and a good publicity stunt. amazing how he can go from being practically dead to walking around in like 4-5 days.

I like the guy but how many people will be waiting to watch the top gear episodes now!! :finger

How cynical can you get!!

Brendan

Agreed, think alot of the news was blown out of proportion.

He did crash at 200+ mph, but the car had a full roll cage that wasn't even damaged to any severe extent, in fact the whole car was in good shape for a crash on that scale.

Back