Porsche 997 GT3RS Orange

Everything happens in circles.... Orange and brown were cool in the 70's, and white in the 80s.

Lets hope dressing like Adam Ant becomes cool again too.

Great job Damon, it reminds me of how mine used to look !

Personally, I quite like the whole Jaffa thing, Glenn if you want support, I'll do mine too.

..................................................................................................................I think.

KnickeRS

Everything happens in circles.... Orange and brown were cool in the 70's, and white in the 80s.

Lets hope dressing like Adam Ant becomes cool again too.

Do you have an entire wardrobe on standby Nat ?

Glenn,

Think the front will look too fussy with the splitter painted. Black breaks it up and blends with the decals and wheels.

Calipers def work in orange, would do those!

Rob

I totally agree Rob, the calipers against the black wheels look stunning, but you need to leave the rest black to get the right level of contrast in the car :)

orangesplitter.jpg

That looks Feckin' epic !!!!

Thanks Damon :tu:

Nick, when can i book it in:) :) :) ;)

Yeah, I get confused too, can we just refer to you guys as "Damo 1 + Damo 2", if you let us all know which one of you is 1 and which is 2 then that will conclude matters.

Ta fella's

That looks Feckin' epic !!!!

Thanks Damon :tu:

Nick, when can i book it in:) :) :) ;)
Glenn,

We can sort it after Spa if you are up for it.

I will look into the calipers being done properly (stove enamelled) too.

This gives us a few weeks "bottling out" clause.

Glenn,

We can sort it after Spa if you are up for it.

I will look into the calipers being done properly (stove enamelled) too.

This gives us a few weeks "bottling out" clause.

:tu:

I think they would look stunning !!!

Can you put the 'Porsche' logo back on the calipers too ???

G.

:tu:

I think they would look stunning !!!

Can you put the 'Porsche' logo back on the calipers too ???

G.
That's what I am looking into. I believe it's only a question of supplying the enamellor with a computer cut mask (funnily enough, we just happen to have that machine).

if we both go down the same route, do you think Ken will forever be asked (in our area) why he has painted his calipers yellow and his lower skirts black !!!!!

Yeah, I get confused too, can we just refer to you guys as "Damo 1 + Damo 2", if you let us all know which one of you is 1 and which is 2 then that will conclude matters.

Ta fella's

Shotgun!

I'll be Damo 1, it's been a few years since I was called that :)

That's what I am looking into. I believe it's only a question of supplying the enamellor with a computer cut mask (funnily enough, we just happen to have that machine).

if we both go down the same route, do you think Ken will forever be asked (in our area) why he has painted his calipers yellow and his lower skirts black !!!!!

LOL,

I reckon he may want 'in' on this, would not be good to be the 'odd one out' ;)

Back