Porsche 997 GT3RS Viper Green

Damon...looking at the car (as you have done) do you think that there would be an issue with hitting your head on it in the event of a sausage.

Only I'm 6.1" and seem to sit fairly low in the seat......really want thefront cage.:confused:

My brother-in-law picks his V Green RS up next week.......reckon we'll look like a couple of bandits drivin around the village.

Damon...looking at the car (as you have done) do you think that there would be an issue with hitting your head on it in the event of a sausage.

Only I'm 6.1" and seem to sit fairly low in the seat......really want thefront cage.:confused:

My brother-in-law picks his V Green RS up next week.......reckon we'll look like a couple of bandits drivin around the village.

I am 6ft and when moving the car about I was not aware of the roof being near at all, I think you would be ok.

Depends on the circumstance, if on track you'd have a helmet, but yes on the road I would consider it a risk. Perhaps some foam would help.

Walter Rohl hasn't even got the rear section in his, says he wasn't planning to crash it ? and it saves 20kilos !!!

Damon

Great Job wish I had gone Green, Black is such a bugger worst of all is scratches on the paintsheild any way of polishing them out ?

Russell
Hi Russel, yes there is a way to get them out (relatively easily as it happens)

Call me on 01476 592777 and I will tell you how.

Best Wishes

Tom

Back