Porsche 997 GT3RS in Black - paint correction explained

Damian is spot on :tu

No need for wax, but in winter I top it with Collinite wax as it has the bets longevity of all the reasonably priced waxes

So to get this right to gve my new motor a bit of lovin I need to

Wash it - I have Zymol shampoo already

Dry - micro fiber

Clay bar - looks like hard work !

Paintwork clenser - or is that not needed if clay used instead ?

Klasse AIO - 1 coat ?? - apply / remove with what microfibre or lambswool mit ?

Klasse Sealent Glaze - as many coats as I want shine ? apply / remove with what agian ?

or............... PM Damon :)

Clarbar not hard work, but essential to prepare the surface.

Klasse AIO is polish and paint cleaner in one. One coat.

SG as many coats as poss. 2 min to ensure you've not missed any bits.

Klasse AIO and SG apply really well with a microfibre applicator (a sponge wrapped in microfibre). A very thin coating is key, too much is too difficult to remove.

Let the AIO dry or remove straight away with a microfibre cloth, with the SG, dry and remove with a microfibre cloth.

After about 3-4 layers of SG the paintwork starts to develop an almost 'plastic' shell.

Here's a guide to help you, alternatively you can always get Damon to do it for you :)

http://autopia-carcare.com/klasse-car-wax-guide.html

Sounds like I have a busy weekend ahead ! :rolleyes:

Never had a white car before, reckon it's a bit of a flat colour to achieve stunning results with - will miss the deep finish of my old Iris blue

Sounds like I have a busy weekend ahead ! :rolleyes:

Never had a white car before, reckon it's a bit of a flat colour to achieve stunning results with - will miss the deep finish of my old Iris blue

I feel similar with my Polar Silver after Lapis Blue but with careful product selection you'll get a great finish. Now that Pepper White Mini of my wife's.......:wall

Back