Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach - In Stock Now

I'm suprisesed to say this about such an expensive car but it's a shame I didn't buy one, played on my mind lot for a big toy as love everything about it (par it's lhd). Trouble is I doubt I'll be able to pick one up now for a price I'll ever consider reasonable. Have to keep pinching myself.... It's only a car, it's only a car... Lol

I'm surprised to say this about such an expensive car but it's a shame I didn't buy one, played on my mind lot for a big toy as love everything about it (par it's lhd). Trouble is I doubt I'll be able to pick one up now for a price I'll ever consider reasonable. Have to keep pinching myself.... It's only a car, it's only a car... Lol

Play the waiting game, and you can for you have other exotica. And there will be others.

I misunderstood, thought you sold one to an OPC for 6 figure overs

& even Bond never says never

not mine, my friend has one arriving next month, his circumstance's have changed, an OPC has a long wait list...so have agreed to pay for the car and placed to OPC, seller has the thick of the profit....

not mine, my friend has one arriving next month, his circumstance's have changed, an OPC has a long wait list...so have agreed to pay for the car and placed to OPC, seller has the thick of the profit....
& ah yes you had another friend selling the low miles 991 GT3 :)

Enjoyed the chat, thought you were flying out tonight? Or are you on your private plane.

Cheers, we should have a drink together one day.

& ah yes you had another friend selling the low miles 991 GT3 :)

Enjoyed the chat, thought you were flying out tonight? Or are you on your private plane.

Cheers, we should have a drink together one day.

I do have use of my buss partner's Plane, but I am traveling in the morning now...going to get that Camera from the UK....dealer next to OPC....do you have one.....?

P, peoples circumstances change, this car is a lot of £, some OPCs have big wait lists for this Car...

..going to get that Camera from the UK....dealer next to OPC....do you have one.....?
I have a much earlier version of the camera - Panasonic LX3, still very good and when it gives up on me, i will buy the new one. Better lens,sensor etc. Think 991RS to 7.1Rs

Back