MOTON Damper offer

Baf you are certainly the right person to take this offer due to the amount of free time you have, i.e not chasing the dragon. This product should be tried and tested between you and glenn imho so intrax vs moton can be be set. As scott say intrax has too many clicks leading to getting lost. I have no idea what im running now. When i move to RS i want to know what is better.

Wopps number of clicks is a bit irrelevant as long as the baseline is good and you have enough adjustment - you just deviate from there small steps at a time. If you get lost just reset to base and start again. Pretty sure some Motons have a similar number of clicks.

So Baf, are you the one?!?

I will be honest. I havent touched in intrax since i fecked them up. BMS do all my settings now. no idea hpow they are set, but feel very hard. Love it, but i for one cant be bothered to keep fecking with it. Makes the car feel awsosme but when i move to the next car, ill go for what ever is best for me.

Baf definitely do this, sounds like a good offer and a good way of improving the hadling even more !
Yes I´d like to come and watch the set up :D

'Do it'

cheers for the vote of confidence sean .
hello phil
i am very interested in this and have discussed it with a member on here already . here are some things i am thinking .
1 i am j8 m25 ( near reigate ) is that too far for you ? know this, im willing to go anywhere (track) at anytime ( no work this year , resting ) to make sure we make the car and dampers work well together . the reverse of this is are you willing to come to me for support , set up etc ?
2 i am planning dozens of trackdays this year ranging from flat to the ring would this suit you ?( they are going to be split between 3 cars but obviously can prioritize the 997 gt3rs if we go ahead ) . also a few euro trips so it must work on the road too .
3 will i have to pay for set up and fitting ?( no is a better answer in my humble opinion :angel: )
4 at the end of testing period ( how long by the way ?) will i be obligated to buy the units in question even if i dont like them ?
5 i think you could perhaps do a lot better than 15 per cent as this really will be us helping each other , if i fit your criteria of course .
6 this is what you wont like . my track history is i have only been doing trackdays for a year but have done as many as i could . i think im pretty good planning to improve a great deal and have above average car control . unfortunately i have no experience of other after market items on the 997 gt3rs . however my 993 rsr is running kw clubsports .
7 finally what is FOC please ?:dontknow:
what do you think ?
should i call you if you think its worth discussing further ?

Baf, great sales pitch :D

1. you want me to come to your house ?, what d'ya take me for :finger

2. road/track adjustability, no problem

3. read the offer :wall

4. i stand by the product, if you are disappointed, I haven't done my job...to answer your question, if you hated them, I would refund your money

5. would you like me to pay you to run them :out

6. do you have instruction ?, money well spent...

7. think you now know that one

what do I think ?....., you are standing at the top of the hill right now ;)

I will be honest. I havent touched in intrax since i fecked them up. BMS do all my settings now. no idea hpow they are set, but feel very hard. Love it, but i for one cant be bothered to keep fecking with it. Makes the car feel awsosme but when i move to the next car, ill go for what ever is best for me.

No point in having such expensive suspenion if you ain't going to use it...:rolleyes:

This is the way to do it. You have the settings right now, go and count the click to full soft on each damper and write it down, you will then have the base settings that the car is running. So if you feck it all up, you can then go back to those settings. After that start trying stuff, go softer for the road obviously and you can adjust things for different tracks.

I see so many people who have this suspension and don't actually touch it, it's just silly. I have had about 10 clients who told me they don't touch it, I did the base settings for them, wrote it down, drove the car and adjusted them for the track until I was happy with how it handled. At the end of the day I then softened it for there trip home and they couldn't believe the difference on the track and the road. And at the end, they then had the original settings to use as a base for a track and also my settings for the track we were at.

Baf, great sales pitch :D

1. you want me to come to your house ?, what d'ya take me for :finger

2. road/track adjustability, no problem

3. read the offer :wall

4. i stand by the product, if you are disappointed, I haven't done my job...to answer your question, if you hated them, I would refund your money

5. would you like me to pay you to run them :out

6. do you have instruction ?, money well spent...

7. think you now know that one

what do I think ?....., you are standing at the top of the hill right now ;)

cheers matey i wasnt trying to sell anything i just want you to have an idea of what im about . i am sure people are beating your door down to do it .
1/ sorry mate didnt mean come to my house i was thinking logistics of being so far
2/ great
3 didnt know what bloody foc was :dontknow: ( thought it was anuus related )
4 great .
5 no . that would be unreasonable but frankinsteins monster shouldnt pay either ?
6 i have instruction . that i think is why i have improved a great deal .
i have video of 2.09 ' s around silly in traffic with standard suspension and have done 210's with sean edwards in the car .in the 997 and around 54's at brands indy in 993 rsr ( 430 bhp toyo 888). i think im probably a little quicker than that now .
mate to be honest with you you should be paying me to run them as i am guinea pig/frankinsteins monster .but i will settle for free dampers and maybe a small set up charge at the end should i decide to keep them .
7 . do now :shame:

what do you think ?

theres non fight harder theres non fight longer :muscles:
(than stallone , your a bum rock ! )

Last edited:
No point in having such expensive suspenion if you ain't going to use it...:rolleyes:

This is the way to do it. You have the settings right now, go and count the click to full soft on each damper and write it down, you will then have the base settings that the car is running. So if you feck it all up, you can then go back to those settings. After that start trying stuff, go softer for the road obviously and you can adjust things for different tracks.

I see so many people who have this suspension and don't actually touch it, it's just silly. I have had about 10 clients who told me they don't touch it, I did the base settings for them, wrote it down, drove the car and adjusted them for the track until I was happy with how it handled. At the end of the day I then softened it for there trip home and they couldn't believe the difference on the track and the road. And at the end, they then had the original settings to use as a base for a track and also my settings for the track we were at.

O sean, if only you could live in my pocket and jump out at track days:D

:haha:

Mate just do what I said above and you will be fine. If you are on the same track day as me I will get the base settings for you and then do a bit on setup if I have some time :) You will regret not trying it out. You can always get me to instruct you and setup the car for a half or full day too you cheap skate haha:D

Sounds like an interesting video, do you care to share it ?

yes ill bring on the 14th . bear in mind its a little jerky and can arguable be a sec or so either way :D
(as for traffic took over a couple of cars ).
but come on did 210 with sean, he has got to be worth 2 seconds :haha:

( anyway im trying to get free shit whos bloody side you on :bat: )

Last edited:
:haha:

Mate just do what I said above and you will be fine. If you are on the same track day as me I will get the base settings for you and then do a bit on setup if I have some time :) You will regret not trying it out. You can always get me to instruct you and setup the car for a half or full day too you cheap skate haha:D

haha, sean I will rent you for a day at some point! :evil:

2.09 is properly quick for a trackdayer, but i have datalogs of my 1.59s. Its just I deleted them by mistake.

Back