Returns from the dipping process

5644288030_54edfe5b55.jpg

Chassis strengthening and roll cage fitting begins with jig verification

5644373986_6c5ac3caff.jpg

Fully Tig welded rollcage to period FIA appendix K

5662551394_1963f6a3b4.jpg

5662012739_6fc7f55d36.jpg

5662539872_3a3e4d39c5.jpg

great stuff hats off to you! cant wait to see the finished article, also you have a PM, looking for a body shop to fit those side skirts you sold me in the north london area wonder if you have any reconmendations? also i will have that tubi off you if you still have it?

great stuff hats off to you! cant wait to see the finished article, also you have a PM, looking for a body shop to fit those side skirts you sold me in the north london area wonder if you have any reconmendations? also i will have that tubi off you if you still have it?

no PM arrived ? - please resend

great project - love thee type of threads, keep us up dated please Phil

clive, there is some lovely detail in this car, will keep everyone updated

Looks good, when do you hope to have it out?

If you asked me the same question beginning of the year, I would have said by now ! - I guess it will be done end of September, but really it will be in preparation for next year. There is no particular deadline really

If you asked me the same question beginning of the year, I would have said by now ! - I guess it will be done end of September, but really it will be in preparation for next year. There is no particular deadline really

:D I know the feeling, these projects soak up months & months on the smallest detail. Will be worth it in the end:tu

awesome stuff Phil - what is that colour then ? I like it ! is it the sports classic colour ?

well spotted Clive :tu

I wanted to choose a colour that was different to every other competition 911 out there, something that will be recognised as a Tech 9 car.
Once its finished with its stripes etc, should be fairly distinctive

Could get sponsorship from British Telecom and get an old transit to tow it, complete with ladders on the roof for effect :D

Back