Autostore Sales - 2011 McLaren MP4-12C

jk83

Boy Racer
Hi guys. Due to a crazy workload and then a long holiday I've not posted much recently. I wont post up every single can but just a coupe of highlights.

Be one of the first to see whats coming into the showroom... follow us on twitter.

2011 McLaren MP4-12C
£84,995

35,600 miles

This superb Mclaren is finished in Sapphire Black with a black and orange leather interior and fitted with the following options:

Superlight alloy wheels
Sports exhaust system
IRIS 2 upgrade
Meridien audio
Full leather interior
P1 bucket seats

The car has had just 2 owners from new and has a complete Mclaren service history. It is under Mclaren extended warranty until November 2018 and was last serviced in October 2017.

The paintwork, wheels and interior are all in fantastic condition and the car has covered 35,600 miles. The service history is as follows:

18/09/2012 - 2,649 miles - Mclaren London, Year 1 service
20/12/2013 - 9,777 miles - Mclaren London, Year 2 service
17/09/2014 - 16,783 miles - Mclaren London, Year 3 service
22/09/2015 - 24,370 miles - Mclaren London, Year 4 service
14/10/2016 - 33,149 miles - Mclaren Ascot, Year 5 service
26/10/2017 - 35,541 miles - Mclaren Ascot, Year 6 service

Please contact us for more information or to enquire about our finance or transportation options.

http://www.autostoresales.co.uk/mclaren12c

Storage | Covered Transport | Servicing | Sales | Restoration | PPF application | Detailing | CAV GT​

Last edited:
Reactions: tim
I'm sitting here looking into my garage and thinking hmm.... Integrale = 12C

can't be right, surely? the world is mad

Tempted just to taste a Mclaren for the first time and run it for a year see how I Feel about the brand!

Is this the car that was for sale at similar price privately recently? Recall that having P1 seats too?

Is this the car that was for sale at similar price privately recently? Recall that having P1 seats too?
Not unless the owner listed it without us knowing? Its been in storage with us for a while before we were asked to retail it. Its recently had a price reduction hence my posting it back up here.

Back