997 GT3RS GenII - Grey - MUST SELL THIS WEEK

Was a/c delete an option on these? stupidity if anyone did... for sure, that would be a deal breaker for me too

Mas de Clos
Monza twice
Imola in June
Nordschliefe several times - winter and summer
Spa in 95 degrees
Pau near the Spain!
Bergerac in mid summer.
Budapest in summer

No aircon is just stupid. End of.

(try knocking 30k off the price for a quick sale)

LOL

car-fan-te1-137-202.jpg

thats beautiful. Deal breaker for me would be the lifting kit, you should throw that into the deala nd i ebt ti would shift straight away.

ps - blue ones are faster though.

Phil, this deserves to fly out of the door :yikes:

If I didn't already have one and a GT2, I'd rip yer' arm off.

Good luck with the sale.... but for god sakes don't let the price get out into the open world, otherwise all our cars values have just lost 5k each :)

thats beautiful. Deal breaker for me would be the lifting kit, you should throw that into the deala nd i ebt ti would shift straight away.

ps - blue ones are faster though.

You are right but the red slows them down. Jewish racing gold speeds them up on the other hand. ;)

the car at the start of this thread sold, but I have a client with a similair car to sell

10 plate - Grey/Red with Aircon - non clubsport version with the carbon backed seats that tilt

Its done 1000 miles, and will be less than £90k, if anyone is interested PM me

the car at the start of this thread sold, but I have a client with a similair car to sell

10 plate - Grey/Red with Aircon - non clubsport version with the carbon backed seats that tilt

Its done 1000 miles, and will be less than £90k, if anyone is interested PM me
If I'm not mistaken, there's no such thing as non-clubsport. All RS's come with the cage and harnesses and fire extinguisher.

If you can wait a week or two, I'll bite.

If I'm not mistaken, there's no such thing as non-clubsport. All RS's come with the cage and harnesses and fire extinguisher.

If you can wait a week or two, I'll bite.

It had to be specced as an option, this car was never intended for track use, so was specced accordingly

The items could be retro-fitted though

It had to be specced as an option, this car was never intended for track use, so was specced accordingly

The items could be retro-fitted though

I stand corrected. So this car currently has no factory roll cage?

Not true, Clubsport can be deleted on an RS. Rare and probably commands a discount vs a standard RS but could be a great car.

Back