Autostore Sales - Delivery miles 991 GT3RS and GT2RS

Makes sense and I agree ~1.600 could be the number, would be surprised if there really was 2k+ cars made. Once you come to terms with the distinct turbo whistle and the odd exhaust sound, its a very good and fun road sports car.
The Sound gave me Tinnitus on a long drive.....Lol, Henry said it gave him an headache on long trips also, I agree more fun on road than track, Had zero desire to drive mine from Nov 18 Until Aug last year, when I gave it back. Mate has spent 90kEu on his with Manthey Mods that drives a lot better on track, this is what they should have done on the stock car imv.

Talking as Nathan, the car fan and car detailer for a moment and nothing to do with Autostore... whats everyones opinion on the PCM delete?

Talking as Nathan, the car fan and car detailer for a moment and nothing to do with Autostore... whats everyones opinion on the PCM delete?
Wolvs had this delete option on a used 91RS last year, after being up for sale for 3 months, it made 5k less than a car that with PCM would have been expected to make.

A preposterous Nod to the pretentious suggestion that this road car is a Track Car and has lightweight credentials.
Just a bit silly really.

A preposterous Nod to the pretentious suggestion that this road car is a Track Car and has lightweight credentials.
Just a bit silly really.

Almost as bad as Aircon delete in a 996RS or CSL - even race cars have Aircon these days.

Back