Whilton Mill practice day 16th April

Another great days karting, lots of track time having your own kart for the day.

Best time of the day was 48:18, as Clive said, my kart seemd to be pretty well hooked up, and Clive was pretty much as fast as me when he drove it too.

I had a biggish off in the last session, into that bank that you never want to go in to

I didn't want to do that last session(Clive made me do it though), as i was pretty fecked already, as my seat is too big, and i had to hold myself in position using the steering wheel. I think this shows just how a little laps in concentration can make things go bad, as i had that corner nailed all day

:useless: .. of the new toy! :D

Another great day - Thanks Dave

Glenn had it by a wisker today ! His new kart is very nicely set up - my fastest time of the day was actually in his kart

Got down to 48.40 and I think Glenn managed a 48.20 something IIRC

Blue 17 (which is now red) best was 48.72

Glenn threw it off on the last session into the bark Kurgen style almost

We are getting really quite quick now mixing with the big boys and Daves lads so getting the set-up right seems to make loads of difference now

last time there we were trying to get into the 49's so today has found another second I guess despite most people saying the track was slower today

Really noticed how time in the gym is begining to pay off - I was not getting knackered at all today and even now I'm sitting here thinking I may go swimming latter !

Thanks Clive,

You and Glenn both drove really well yesterday and you've impressed the boys with your much improved pace :tu

It's all starting to come together nicely.........just need to get your first race meeting under your belt now :D

Another great days karting, lots of track time having your own kart for the day.

Best time of the day was 48:18, as Clive said, my kart seemd to be pretty well hooked up, and Clive was pretty much as fast as me when he drove it too.

I had a biggish off in the last session, into that bank that you never want to go in to

I didn't want to do that last session(Clive made me do it though), as i was pretty fecked already, as my seat is too big, and i had to hold myself in position using the steering wheel. I think this shows just how a little laps in concentration can make things go bad, as i had that corner nailed all day

No harm done Glenn :alright:

You had good pace and were consistent all day right up to that last run where you were starting to tire a bit, but bearing in mind you were driving for 10 mins in every 30 mins you must have completed about 120 laps in the day which is very good going ;)

I'll drop a seat size for you and put some new rubber on for next time so you can aim to break into the 47's :yeah:

Glenn/Clive - glad you enjoyed yourselves. I was gutted to have missed it!

Glenn - any chance to put some pics of your new toy?

Dave6 - when is the next one so I can go this time !! :D

Back