Whilton Mill practice day 16th April

no problem............we will be doing a number of days through the year both midweek and weekends :)

Will be intrested to know if you do one on a wk end! have a mate who isnt on PGT who would love it to, would he be allowed to join in or is it PGT only?

Will be intrested to know if you do one on a wk end! have a mate who isnt on PGT who would love it to, would he be allowed to join in or is it PGT only?

Sam, both you and your mate are more than welcome to come along :)

I'll post up some Saturday practice dates in a new thread shortly for you to check out :tu

Right guys, the weather currently looks like it's going to be dry again :yeah:

Currently we will have 5 karts out on circuit which includes Jamie and Jonathan so we will have plenty of time to work on setup for Glenn in his new beast ;)

Blue 17 is set up for Clive so it should be interesting to see how you guys get on out together for the day with the boys :tu

Right guys, the weather currently looks like it's going to be dry again :yeah:

Currently we will have 5 karts out on circuit which includes Jamie and Jonathan so we will have plenty of time to work on setup for Glenn in his new beast ;)

Blue 17 is set up for Clive so it should be interesting to see how you guys get on out together for the day with the boys :tu

Watch out Clive matey :yeah:

Chappylad, if you can give me your height & weight I'll make sure we get the right seat size and set up ready for you :)

dave6, so sorry, I am not able to make it......the wifey just booked 3 days holiday at Paris Disneyland with the kids as it's half term, we're off on Wednesday so it looks like that I will have to miss this go kart event! I knew nothing about this until i got home from work today!

Gonna have to MAKE it next time ! So sorry!

dave6, so sorry, I am not able to make it......the wifey just booked 3 days holiday at Paris Disneyland with the kids as it's half term, we're off on Wednesday so it looks like that I will have to miss this go kart event! I knew nothing about this until i got home from work today!

That#s 2x blow outs, are you scared ???? :dontknow:

That#s 2x blow outs, are you scared ???? :dontknow:

ha! The wife didn't know about this go kart that I would attend, so she assumed that I would be free on that day so she went ahead and booked the holiday without my knowledge!! :wall

Bugger - I would love to see your new go kart toy and your new Porkie - but there's always next time :) so have a good time chaps :)

Dave - is it just me and Glenn then ? if that's not enough to run economicaly then I would totally understand if you wanted to cancel the date ?

Dave - is it just me and Glenn then ? if that's not enough to run economicaly then I would totally understand if you wanted to cancel the date ?

No problem Clive, I'm not worried about the commercial side for tomorrow as both my boys want to drive as well, so it will be a good day to have some fun without the pressure of running a full compliment of guys, but I do appreciate your concern mate :tu

It will be good to be able to concentrate on just you and Glenn for the day, hopefully we can make some steps forward in both setup and driving technique for you both during the day :)

no problem......have a good time at Disneyland with the kids :)

Another great day - Thanks Dave

Glenn had it by a wisker today ! His new kart is very nicely set up - my fastest time of the day was actually in his kart

Got down to 48.40 and I think Glenn managed a 48.20 something IIRC

Blue 17 (which is now red) best was 48.72

Glenn threw it off on the last session into the bark Kurgen style almost

We are getting really quite quick now mixing with the big boys and Daves lads so getting the set-up right seems to make loads of difference now

last time there we were trying to get into the 49's so today has found another second I guess despite most people saying the track was slower today

Really noticed how time in the gym is begining to pay off - I was not getting knackered at all today and even now I'm sitting here thinking I may go swimming latter !

Another great days karting, lots of track time having your own kart for the day.

Best time of the day was 48:18, as Clive said, my kart seemd to be pretty well hooked up, and Clive was pretty much as fast as me when he drove it too.

I had a biggish off in the last session, into that bank that you never want to go in to

I didn't want to do that last session(Clive made me do it though), as i was pretty fecked already, as my seat is too big, and i had to hold myself in position using the steering wheel. I think this shows just how a little laps in concentration can make things go bad, as i had that corner nailed all day

Back