Whilton Mill practice day 16th April

daved6

Boy Racer
We will be doing another Wednesday practice day on the 16th April where we will also be presenting Glenn with his new toy :tu.

We will also have a range of karts available for arrive & drive as normal;

RM1's: 2 speed / 32 bhp
Senior Rotax max: 28 bhp

I’ve added links for the club/circuit for your perusal

http://www.whiltonmillkartclub.co.uk/

Just let me know your requirements and I'll sort it out :)

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:
Glenn has his own wheels now :finger

Looks ok to me Dave - count me in please blue 17 ;)

Clive will that be one for you on your own for the day ?

If so, I'll build it up to the full spec as discussed so that you can try before you buy ;) :D

Glenn, because they always moan about having numbers on the karts at Whilton Mill we'll need to put some on mate, as you're going to be a novice for racing they will need to be black backgrounds but what number do you want on them ?

Let me know if you have a lucky number, if not I could email FEKC competion secetary to find out whats available so we won't have to change them when you go racing :)

Glenn, because they always moan about having numbers on the karts at Whilton Mill we'll need to put some on mate, as you're going to be a novice for racing they will need to be black backgrounds but what number do you want on them ?

Let me know if you have a lucky number, if not I could email FEKC competion secetary to find out whats available so we won't have to change them when you go racing :)

13 if poss please (really) :)

We will also be bringing a brand new 2008 engine along with the new 010B chassis for Jamie my youngest son to run in and test as he's on 1/2 term holiday :thumbup:

We have sold both of our junior engines at the weekend so I've now deleted that option from the arrive & drive karts, so it's RM1 or Senior max now. :)

Sorry Dave, whats this for? Is it renting a Kart for the day, test driving or bringing your own? Whats the cost and where is it?

Sorry Dave, whats this for? Is it renting a Kart for the day, test driving or bringing your own? Whats the cost and where is it?

We are running midweek practice days at Whilton Mill Kart Club, these are normally on Wednesday's and the next one is the 16th April.

We supply full arrive & drive facilities, providing a fully prepared rotax powered kart either a 2 speed paddle shift RM1 with 34bhp or a single speed senior max 28 bhp both are great fun to drive and easy to learn on as they have centrifugal clutches and electric start so no problems with the odd spin.;)

These are real 2-stroke racing karts which are not to be confused with the normal corporate hire 4 stroke stuff :finger

Anyway if you fancy it we can provide either model on a full day or sharing basis at the following rates;

RM1 £350 full day

Senior max £300 full day

There is a £60 surcharge if 2 people share a kart for the day for example;

Senior max at £300 + £60 = £360 divided by 2 = £180 + vat each

We can provide all the equipment and race gear along with advice and support for the whole day........we even supply the coffee & biscuits :D

If you wanted to share you could speak to Chappylad as I think he's planning to come along and was looking to share one ?

I’ve added links for the club/circuit for your perusal

http://www.whiltonmillkartclub.co.uk/

Cheers

Dave :)

Mate very good idea! May well take you up on that. Am not in work today/tom but if I check my calender and get back to you will that be ok. Obviously if all spots get taken in the meantime dont feel you have to save me a place as I just can commit untill I see the diary!

Back