Right! Who wants a fight?

Phatgixer said:
1. Mercedes SL55AMG is better than 996 Turbo Tip.

2. BMW M3 is better than Audi RS4.

3. M3 CSL is better than GT3

4. S2000 is better than any TVR.

5. Jaguars are better than Astons.

1. Yes

2. Not the current RS4

3. Possibly

4. Only on reliability issues

5. No

:D

Phatgixer said:

6. My car is pinker than any of yours.

That should get me a black eye.

Where's Glennda? :evil:

1) No

2) No - not the new RS4, but not sure if that'll remain true with the new M3.

3) Possibly - never driven both though :(

4) For sure, but so is a Rover.......

5) No - no difference other than in aesthetics

6) Definitely correct :D

Phatgixer said:

1. I agree!
2. M3 all the way
3. They are good but it's not as good.
4. Yes, I'd rather have an S2000 than a TVR
5. Bollox, AM are beautiful, Jags S-Types are the preferred car of gay Americans (fact)
6. Most definitely

Phatgixer said:

1. Nearly as good but not quite - Has more trinkets up its sleeve so impressive - but on the track I would imagine it would be very tired after a couple of laps.

2. I really like M Powered inline-6 engines - I have been around Silverstone in the new Audi RS, last year infact - It is a great car... I am not overly convinced about just how great the new V8 from Audi is... so for me maybe a draw with the M3.

3. No. If you bring price into play and some decent brakes then most definiely YES. However, the CSL is a tad delicate for serious hooning all the time, where as the GT3 is a lot stronger.

4. The last TVR I went in was a 350i (wedge shape jobbie) - I hated it... things have moved on, so have TVR - some of the shapes of their cars are truly amazing and they have real pace in a straight line... BUT - they are massively inconsistent at about everything. I am not sure the S2000 is in the same league - but it is massively entertaining and very reliable but lacks massive grunt. SO - Possible a NO. TVR is better than S2000.

5. I am very scepitical of modern Aston Martin... their cars are beautiful - their prices are positively Ugly. With a Ferrari at least there is a massive racing pedigree behind the hiked-up price - where as an Aston, whilst being a beautiful piece of art on wheels, is best remembered for being the daily drive of a fictional character - If someone else was paying I would have an Aston over a Jaguar - but with my money JAGUAR every time.

6. You may have a pinkish SL65 - but is that something to do with the 'Warp' Speed ability of it - Pink, Purple with green dots - who cares... they are ballistic. :bow:

Gastro said:
3) Possibly - never driven both though :(

Now there's a man without a clue - :wall a 10-year old 993 RS is faster than that piece of **** on 4 wheels from Munich.. :finger :evil:

Back