Ready for the Nordschleife

I appreciate that the start of this thread was about polishing cars

However I must say, I am surprised that after it has blatantly morphed into a thread that is not only about a Trackday, but is ALSO about a Meeting/Event - I can only conclude that our esteemed Mods are debating this tricky subject in the many secret Mod Forums.

Rest assured People, I am certain that it will be in a more relevant place soon (most likely in the Italian Section, or somewhere equally as relevant! LOL :finger )

Until then...let the confusion and anarchy continue :)

However I must say, I am surprised that after it has blatantly morphed into a thread that is not only about a Trackday, but is ALSO about a Meeting/Event - I can only conclude that our esteemed Mods are debating this tricky subject in the many secret Mod Forums.

Rest assured People, I am certain that it will be in a more relevant place soon (most likely in the Italian Section, or somewhere equally as relevant! LOL :finger )

LOL :out

Moz what Damon does in his forum is up to him !!! Take up your OCD with him !! :finger :finger

Moz what Damon does in his forum is up to him !!! Take up your OCD with him !! :finger :finger

Hmmm, in that case - can I have my own forum please? :evil:

(and NO I'm not lining you guys pockets for the pleasure either! :finger - before you suggest it!)

If you were to take up Level 2 partnership then i'd be only too glad to start Moz's Bar & Grill Forum.. (but it'll cost you !! :D )

If you were to take up Level 2 partnership then i'd be only too glad to start Moz's Bar & Grill Forum.. (but it'll cost you !! :D )

That'll never happen whilst I am alive :out

Talk about rubbing salt into a wound!

Back