Ready for the Nordschleife

Damon

King Kong
Two cars spanner checked, fueled and now pampered ready for the Nordschleife trip

Swissvax Divine used to ensure the maximum protection :)

IMG_8738-vi.jpg

IMG_8740-vi.jpg

IMG_8741-vi.jpg

IMG_8742-vi.jpg

IMG_8745-vi.jpg

IMG_8748-vi.jpg
IMG_8749-vi.jpg

IMG_8751-vi.jpg

IMG_8756-vi.jpg

IMG_8757-vi.jpg

IMG_8762-vi.jpg

IMG_8763-vi.jpg

IMG_8768-vi.jpg

And 2 Bitburgers as reward for the hard work and start to get into the swing of things :tu

Cheers

IMG_8769-vi.jpg

Cool!

See you on Friday evening.... I've not yet had a chance to wash my car though Damon, so you'll probably pretend not to know me :P

Not loving those sandals Damon:scared: :finger

You have to 'earn' that Bitburger 1st;)

My car is washed and ready to go too....:)

G.

Mitchell, I didnt know you knew Ricky Gervais! :eek:

You kept that quiet

Is Ricky into cars too then?

Christ is it not tomorrow yet!!!:evil:

Looking good boys, just showed my other half the pics and she wants her own csl now!!!:scared: :wall

See you both tomorrow. It's going to be EPIC!!!

Damon, Glenn mentioned those sandals, but was ignored. As you are clearly a nineties man, I must warn you that any sight of those podiatric horrors in Germany will result in them being burnt and you having to wear a dress for the duration and take the name "Julie".

Capiche?;)

...and for the FORTH(!!) time, when are you going to clean my Merc?:)

You can do the RS after the ring trip too if that makes the trip down worthwhile.

Damon, Glenn mentioned those sandals, but was ignored. As you are clearly a nineties man, I must warn you that any sight of those podiatric horrors in Germany will result in them being burnt and you having to wear a dress for the duration and take the name "Julie".

Capiche?;)

Leave my wife out of this.....she still thinks you're nice :out

Capiche?;)

They are actually from Germany...Birkenstocks
hairytounge.gif

looking good guys...see yah on the boat...mines a pint chaps !!! oh leave the sandals at home......................PLEASE:finger

Back