Porsche 993 GT2 RHD - £POA

pht9

Boy Racer
1 of 7 UK RHD Porsche Cars GB supplied cars
Only car delivered in Polar Silver Metallic - this colour was used as the Porsche GT2 launch colour
28k miles FSH
Last owner 15 years, maintained by Tech 9
Immaculate
Call to discuss further details

8392061678_03190bb187_o.jpg

Baf? Andy?Thomas?Trax & a few others on here are perfect candidates for this investment.

investment? you not think these have gone up as much as they can?

my all time favourite car, gt2 or f40 would be a hard choice tho if i could afford either :love1:

was speaking to a guy who has a black rhd gt2 that you also look after, he speaks very highly of you guys :tu

I lived on queens gate in Kensington for 2 years from 1998 and I am quite sure this was the very car that parked outside my flat! Used to drool over it most mornings!

Baf? Andy?Thomas?Trax & a few others on here are perfect candidates for this investment.

I sold mine couple of years ago.

No one was interested on here at £120k.....

Personally think they are overrated. CGT cheaper and better in every way.

image.jpg

I take it that these newer ones aren't as sort after judging by the state of it abandoned in an airport parking bay!?

I lived on queens gate in Kensington for 2 years from 1998 and I am quite sure this was the very car that parked outside my flat! Used to drool over it most mornings!

Yes, it probably was - first owner as Martyn Konig he had a nice Porsche collection

Back