Nurburgring Track Day Insurance - Available NOW

InsBro

Ring Warrior
We have been in negotiations with insurers for almost 12 months to obtain cover for this circuit - we can already do Spa etc but "The Ring" has a different reputation.

We wanted to offer the same level of cover we already offer on UK track days which surpasses almost every other offering.
Some contracts exclude engine and ancillaries so if you go nose first in to the Armco your radiator’s oil coolers etc are not covered imagine a Lancer Evo Nose first would mean Intercooler, oil cooler, air con radiator, water radiator & possibly turbo, actuator and exhaust manifold!

Finally we have agreed rates and terms for cover on “The Ring”

As the insurer doesn’t want to be selected against there are a few terms surrounding the cover:

You must have track day experience.

Cover for track days will be as per our prestige & performance policy but excluding third party liability and personal injury.

If you require any more information please email me

Jeremy

Pace Ward Limited

Last edited:
Jez,

As you know i'm well up for this....

Can you send me a full quote with terms for the RS please...

Would you like me to post this on the GT3 forums ?

G.

What does trackday experience mean? How many sessions?
It'll give me some incentive to get off my ass and start arranging things.

What does trackday experience mean? How many sessions?
It'll give me some incentive to get off my ass and start arranging things.

Stuart, you are well overdue for some track action....

i would get a few done in the UK 1st before venturing out on the ring though :scared:

Bedford is the best place for starters, there's a good one on Saturday 17th March with Easytrack, i'll be there with some others, and will gladly give some pointers..

Stuart, you are well overdue for some track action....

i would get a few done in the UK 1st before venturing out on the ring though :scared:

Bedford is the best place for starters, there's a good one on Saturday 17th March with Easytrack, i'll be there with some others, and will gladly give some pointers..

Precisely - need to get some UK experience first, which is long overdue. Too much prevarication, and too little forethought.
I'm too disorganised and too flexible for work issues (off to different countries at a drop of a hat).
But I need to do more than work all the time. I should get a few things booked then block the diary.
This is my plan for this year (said the same thing last year), but already 6 weeks of it have gone:scared:

I presume I can look online for Easytrack's contact details?

Precisely - need to get some UK experience first, which is long overdue. Too much prevarication, and too little forethought.
I'm too disorganised and too flexible for work issues (off to different countries at a drop of a hat).
But I need to do more than work all the time. I should get a few things booked then block the diary.
This is my plan for this year (said the same thing last year), but already 6 weeks of it have gone:scared:

I presume I can look online for Easytrack's contact details?

http://www.easytrack.co.uk/events/allevents.asp

half day is full already, but still space for full day:)

Stuart

A couple of UK days is fine - you are already with the correct insurer to ;)

John - YHM

Glenn yes you can if you like

Jez

http://www.easytrack.co.uk/events/allevents.asp

half day is full already, but still space for full day:)

I'll book myself on it.
I tried to do it online, but have some IT issues (like the SSL certificate has expired, so our company policy will not let the booking proceed, and my home internet connection stopped working on Saturday and I need to figure out what is wrong).

But I will fall back on the trusty telephone - just waiting for them to call me back.

Is this fate trying to tell me something :rolleyes: Why can't things be easy :confused:

Finally one good thing about Norway..

As the Nürburgring is "just" a regular toll-road, the normal car insurance is valid as normal. :D

Finally one good thing about Norway..

As the Nürburgring is "just" a regular toll-road, the normal car insurance is valid as normal. :D

That was the same here until insurers got wise and now specifically exclude 1 way toll roads :( amongst the ever growing list of exclusions - speed testing, racing, pacemaking etc

Jeremy

As someone who knows what he is talking about, why do they use the term derestricted toll road, I mean what does that mean? Why not actaully say what they are excluding e.g The Nurburgring Nordschleife.

If you can get me cover on the Clio and 944 Turbo I'd bite your hand off, as would several hundred members of my website!

Dave

Thinking more about his - would someone be prepared to offer insurance with a high excess?

e.g Excess 25% of car value?

I'd be much happier knowing I was definately covered rather than....see what happens when/if I claim.

What worries me a lot is the fact that many people may be driving around the place withouth any sort of cover........or are we assured of at least 3rd party?

Maybe I can call you to discuss further.....if you think there is anything you can do.

Cheers

Dave

As someone who knows what he is talking about, why do they use the term derestricted toll road, I mean what does that mean? Why not actaully say what they are excluding e.g The Nurburgring Nordschleife.

If you can get me cover on the Clio and 944 Turbo I'd bite your hand off, as would several hundred members of my website!

Dave

Dave

I use the term de-restricted toll road as thats the most common exclusion insurers are applying - they actually say "one way de-restricted toll road" Its the best way they can exclude every mile :(

We can taylor the cover to suit any personal requirements especially with a higher excess:)

With the recent batch of exclusions you are not assured third party cover :(

I can name 3 large insurers that have all introduced the exclusions since November last year :( so people who have renewed since need to check there policy carefully - although these changes should have been highlighted to policyholders under FSA regulations.

Jeremy

Back