Nurburgring Norschleife Simulator Traing in development

The system is now working really well! The graphics and feedback are absolutely awesome. Surely its better to learn where the track goes here, than at the track? Some of those tight corners just jump out at you!
We are organising invitations for the PGT 'Ring' guru's now. So please let me know when you are available and we will organise a session for you?
For people wanting to learn the layout, maybe before a trip, or just wanting to experience it, we are now taking bookings priced at £50 plus vat (£60) per hour :tu

I can be with you within the hour mate ..only local as you know. Are you doing evenings as well or just 9 ~ 5 ?

The system is now working really well! The graphics and feedback are absolutely awesome. Surely its better to learn where the track goes here, than at the track? Some of those tight corners just jump out at you!
We are organising invitations for the PGT 'Ring' guru's now. So please let me know when you are available and we will organise a session for you?
Where are you - Milton Keynes? Is it just daytime, or evening - literally any time - or any particular dates good in the next couple of weeks?

Where are you - Milton Keynes? Is it just daytime, or evening - literally any time - or any particular dates good in the next couple of weeks?

Yep we are in MK. I will organise a few evenings if that suits better! No problem at all? I appreciate your enthusiasm guys :tu

Only just spotted this as I've been in 'escape from the real world' mode on holiday for the past 3 weeks. Can I throw my hat in the ring also please. Done a few short VLNs and 2 x 24hrs there plus driver training etc. Of all that, 33 laps in a Golf+ hire car over a couple of tourist days back in 06 I think were by far the most useful as you could feel every bump and camber.

We are having a test this Saturday morning for anyone interested. I will be here from 8 till about 12. We have one person booked in and can manage another 2 if you would be kind enough to let me know please if you want a place? The session will be free if you have some real Nordschliefe experience and don't mind providing some feedback please?

Yu need someone with really fast car Experience. Yu need to involve some of the really skilled talent at GTR.co.uk .}
Surely you have asked ?

We are having a test this Saturday morning for anyone interested. I will be here from 8 till about 12. We have one person booked in and can manage another 2 if you would be kind enough to let me know please if you want a place? The session will be free if you have some real Nordschliefe experience and don't mind providing some feedback please?
Sounds good - I can come along quite early Saturday - maybe 9-ish, or 9:30. Is that OK? What is the address?

Mark, can you record the footage from this and post to youtube ? could be interesting ??

This was amazingly life like today, the chair pushes you in the sides to give a feeling of cornering G. The view from inside the glasses really blew me away, felt like you were right there at the track, and as you look around they look were you look.

Well worth a go.

Back