New Stuff Whats your view, be honest

I think it all looks pretty good mate.. except for the 19-25 bits.. the squared of corners... dont like that at all.. looks like cheap tat.. sorry to say .

Tell you what friend of mine buys furniture for a chain of leased apartments, where can she buy this stuff if she wants to ?

I think it all looks pretty good mate.. except for the 19-25 bits.. the squared of corners... dont like that at all.. looks like cheap tat.. sorry to say .

Tell you what friend of mine buys furniture for a chain of leased apartments, where can she buy this stuff if she wants to ?

feedback is what I am after,

havent had the pics over of the better stuff yet,
however this lot should shift well I hope not to mainstream and not to unusuall.

Again all looks pretty good except the circular shelves which look poorly made and wonky.

Daz,

Some of that stuff is really nice. Pieces 4-9 spring out at me immediately. What sort of price are we talking of here (including my 'special Daz discount', obviously ;) )

James.

Daz,

Some of that stuff is really nice. Pieces 4-9 spring out at me immediately. What sort of price are we talking of here (including my 'special Daz discount', obviously ;) )

James.

For example I think I would sell item 9 (sideboard) for between £399 - £599 depending on the and market,

to you James,

I guess around £299

Looks pretty reasonable to me.
A fair mixture of styles and colours.
To my uneducated eye, it looks quite contemporary (but I don't know squat about what's fashionable at the moment).

It's all quite chunky. I presume it is solid wood?

I like quite a lot of that Daz. You might struggle with a few of the more unusual peices, but if you can sell the others at a good price, I think you will move quite a lot of them.

Some of the woods look fantastic, Daz. The finer details of the finish would need closer inspection to really comment, but from the pics it all looks pretty good to me.

Nothing in there that would fit my proposed house decor though, sadly! :(

Daz

looks good to me - I'm a bit more modern contempory in my tastes but theres still a few bits there that would go for - I think the high gloss finished with heavy grain is going to be very "In" this next year or so

What's the quality like ?

Daz

looks good to me - I'm a bit more modern contempory in my tastes but theres still a few bits there that would go for - I think the high gloss finished with heavy grain is going to be very "In" this next year or so

What's the quality like ?

very good,

wait for the pics of the next couple of containers, very contemporary, and modern,

cool as hell

How are you marketing it all Daz ?

Do you have a web based catalogue etc ?? or is it all via a showroom ?

How are you marketing it all Daz ?

Do you have a web based catalogue etc ?? or is it all via a showroom ?

gonna be on both,

however really thinking of putting it all on Ebay and selling a big chunk before it even lands, dont know yet

Daz - just a thought. You should give Stately Albion a call. They are based in Bridgend and make Park Homes and Lodges. They come fully furnished and they must buy loads of furniture.

Margins would be less, but might be a good earner for you.

that lots very basic.. and the tv stand thing looks :yuk:

Still some good stuff there mate that i would order.. like solid wood and i like basic designs but made very well. guess it would depend on the build quality ..

Back