So hello,

and Rob, can I have my money back from the dogy deck:finger

daz said:
Hi All,

I met some of you at the ring over the weekend,
fab time thanks, loved it.

So hello,

and Rob, can I have my money back from the dogy deck:finger

Hi Daz, glad to see you made it back to Bridgend yesterday, what time did you get home in the end?

Welcome onboard!

Damian

thanks aid,
glad to be aboard,
what a great weekend

Please dont forget that I am a member of the welsh maffia

The Taffia

Left the ring at 10.10 ish, and arrived in Bridgend approx 625 miles after a detour to drop Scott off in Crawley at approx 9.30pm

Not bad me thinks.

However I had the force to help me

And another newbie.....I'm here too (Daz's passenger) next time I'll be there with the top down on the 996 Cab! Too scared to go for the first time on my own....thanks to all for passenger rides......so much fun........

Last edited:
uuf361 said:
And another newbie.....I'm here too (Daz's passenger) next time I'll be there with the top down on the 996 Cab! Too scared to go for the first time on my own....thanks to all for passenger rides......so much fun........

Welcome!!!!!! You better bring your car next time :evil:

Only as long as you promise to take the piss all the time bcos it's a Cab - I don't know if I could cope if people didn't!

uuf361 said:
Only as long as you promise to take the piss all the time bcos it's a Cab - I don't know if I could cope if people didn't!

We don't take the piss for a car having no roof, now if it had a Tiptronic gearbox? :rolleyes:

Phew, in which case I'm safe................no tip here :) You can still take the p@ss though, I'm used to it by now!

Welcome Scott and Daz, good to have you on board lads..

Great to have met you and hope to see more of you at future PGT events !!

(Use advanced reply for smilies and attachments are in addition options below the text window !! - Scroll Down !!)

Back