Hello from new member

omen666 said:
Ooops naughty edit :evil:

MODS, can we ban this cheeky Northern scrote please - he's pissed me off already!

On a serious note though...I wouldnt have a Lambo if Audi hadnt sorted Lambo out a bit. Pre Audi they were nothing short of kit cars with TVR'esque build quality & finish.

I dont see many Bugatti Veyron owners moaning about their VW heritage (well, I dont know any for starters, but thats not the point), and did anyone ever see the sorry state of build quality on the EB110 ? (it was shite!)

Hey Manthey Man, a friend and I bumped into the man himself, Walter last visit to Manthey. I didn't know what to say, just stood there and let him by as we were in his way :duh:

omen666 said:
Hey Manthey Man, a friend and I bumped into the man himself, Walter last visit to Manthey. I didn't know what to say, just stood there and let him by as we were in his way :duh:

Doh :rolleyes:

You could have at least saluted or something;)

Mosi said:
MODS, can we ban this cheeky Northern scrote please - he's pissed me off already!

On a serious note though...I wouldnt have a Lambo if Audi hadnt sorted Lambo out a bit. Pre Audi they were nothing short of kit cars with TVR'esque build quality & finish.

I dont see many Bugatti Veyron owners moaning about their VW heritage (well, I dont know any for starters, but thats not the point), and did anyone ever see the sorry state of build quality on the EB110 ? (it was shite!)

aye

Welcome! I think we may have met at Oulton Park very briefly, I hitched a ride with DaveP. Was it Damian? That would explain your profile name! Cheers

Kris

omen666 said:
Last trip to the Nordscheilfe was my 2nd. First was in my old RS6, 2nd in the CSL. Managed a 9:03 in 'heavy traffic' so reckon I can get some time out of that...not that I was timing :evil: :drive:

9.03?

Ought to be ashamed :evil:

Back