Who is Kubera Wealth? - a new PGT partner

As Tony and Scott said, Stuart is a sound bloke. We had the same advisor as Tony and were receiving piss poor advice, losing money hand over fist with investments that were recommended etc and Stuart helped us out greatly at the time with some sound advice.

top bloke!

Thanks Steve, really appreciate your comments

Hi Roger,

We tend not to use investment solutions that have built in retro's so don't need to to anything with them, if we did take on a client with "retro's" then we would adjust our remuneration accordingly. We are RDR compliant already from a charging standpoint.

I can access hedge funds and hedge fund research via my investment partners, what did you have in mind?

Will PM over my fee schedule

Thanks Stuart. I responded. Appreciate you taking the time.

this isn't in the members only section btw

I think that the partners section is available to non members as advertisers would generally be happy for the public to see what we do. Although I can see from a privacy point of view this might put off potential postings.

We sayeth the owners of PGT? Max?

This is in the public domain, happy to move it to the private side of the forum if you would all prefer.. ?

Perhaps copy the initial post across to your public forum and leave it as a sticky and close it ?

This is in the public domain, happy to move it to the private side of the forum if you would all prefer.. ?

Perhaps copy the initial post across to your public forum and leave it as a sticky and close it ?

I don't mind!

Back