Hello from new member

Damon

King Kong
Hi everyone, not sure how it works on this forum, but I thought I'd say hello and thanks to Gareth for the into to the forum :wave:

Based in Cheshire I am the besotted owner of an M3 CSL that continues to astound me.

Looks a little bit like this....

CSLOultonPark14-vi.jpg

Visit to the Nordschleife a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_2242-vi.jpg
IMG_2195-vi.jpg

IMG_2032-vi.jpg

Speak soon :evil:

Ayup Omen, welcome.

I'm ex Cheshire, where are you based ? - its still my stomping ground.

I was looking at your work on Howi's Cayman on S9's - I like your work. I'll want some TLC on my Gallardo in a few weeks time, what can you do for me ? :)

Mosi said:
Ayup Omen, welcome.

I'm ex Cheshire, where are you based ? - its still my stomping ground.

I was looking at your work on Howi's Cayman on S9's - I like your work. I'll want some TLC on my Gallardo in a few weeks time, what can you do for me ? :)

Hi Mosi

If your Gallardo is black with a 'fun' number plate you drive past my door every morning!!!

You mean this work...

http://public.fotki.com/Omen666/valeting_and_detailing/cayman_s_howi/

IMG_5451-vi.jpg
IMG_5454-vi.jpg

IMG_5442-vi.jpg

Hi Omen, not me sorry - my number plate is a boggo 54 plate (but the colour is black)

Where are you based in Cheshire ?

Mosi said:
Hi Omen, not me sorry - my number plate is a boggo 54 plate (but the colour is black)

Where are you based in Cheshire ?

Oops sorry, a black one goes past my door in the mornings, I am based in Chester.

Thanks for the compliments on the CSL. I've added AP Racing brakes allround and had the cambers and corner weights adjusted by Simpson Motorsport to get the best from the Pilot Cup Sports.

Last trip to the Nordscheilfe was my 2nd. First was in my old RS6, 2nd in the CSL. Managed a 9:03 in 'heavy traffic' so reckon I can get some time out of that...not that I was timing :evil: :drive:

Hi Omen, I know Chester well - I'm in the area on Thurs afternoon on my way to Anglesey actually. I do like the City a lot. Stick around on here and punt your wares around a bit - plenty of car detailing biz to be generated on here.

Thanks Mosi, main motive is to talk petrol with like minded peeps not to punt business. The business is running very well without looking for work!

Might be doing a new M5 Thursday or Friday, but might be up for a quick blatt/social if time allows.

omen666 said:
Thanks Mosi, main motive is to talk petrol with like minded peeps not to punt business. The business is running very well without looking for work!

Might be doing a new M5 Thursday or Friday, but might be up for a quick blatt/social if time allows.

Damon, you wont be interested in a quick blat in the Lexus mate (I'm travelling up with the kiddies, and they will only go in that car as its got DVD's / Playstation etc!) - catch you next time I'm up in something more fun maybe :)

brakelate-ade said:
hi O, welcome to the mad house....

guys is this becoming a CSL forum :D:D

I thought this was a CSL based Forum ? and we allow the odd Porker driver to join in occasionally:p :finger

H.;)

Henry No GT2 said:
I thought this was a CSL based Forum ? and we allow the odd Porker driver to join in occasionally:p :finger

H.;)

Thats odd, because I have it on good authority that this is a Lamborghini & Audi forum....and that you hoops are just hanging around so you feel part of a gang.

Back