Feeling flush?

Hmmm - been looking at that for our house move LOL :D

Imagine the commission that the estate agent is getting....... circa £1million :eek: Thats even scarier IMHO.....

That pad has been for sale for years now, its bloody horrible IMHO.

I know a Chap who fits swimming pools who worked on the place (I seem to recall it has 3 or 4 swimming pools if I remember the conversation correctly). Apparently the house was being built for Bruce Willis & that Actress bird he was married too (cant remember her name) before they divorced. Then it was sold on as a half finished project when they split up, then the next owner (a property developer with BIG ideas) bought it, then it was repossessed from him as he ran out of money. So the Bank finished off the job (not very well I might add) and are now trying to recoup their money through selling it.

The decor is a bit...shall we say 'geared up towards Arab tastes' - which I suppose would be the target audience for something at this sort of money.

If anyone with European tastes bought it, it would cost them at least £5 million to make it a tad more tasteful.

Mosi said:
If anyone with European tastes bought it, it would cost them at least £5 million to make it a tad more tasteful.

Nah, just get Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen in, he can makeover a room for less than £200 :tu

It's very OTT.

The silliest bit is that the entire driveway is marble and is entirely heated underfloor so it cannot ice-up.........

Guy

Just down the road from me (and Guy too :) ) and as Mosi says it's been "For Sale" for quite some time...

Money cannot buy you taste :finger (and not much land either...)

Back