Concours car needed

Damon

King Kong
detailfinish is looking to help someone who wishes to regularly enter a car into Concours competitions.

This would be a sponsored service to help get the car in competition condition and then prepare it for events.

If you have a car or know someone who does compete in Concours competitions please contact me :tu

Best

Damon

I have been thinking about this since i read it yesterday and thought that I had to air my feelings on this...

I have only done a couple of concours competitions, in 2005, both PCGB events including the national at Brands, but in the street class (or what PCGB call "pride of ownership") NOT the new nuts and bolts stuff :out. I enjoyed them both, came 3rd in class in one, and more than anything i think enjoyed doing the preparation work myself.

If I thought that I was up against people who had had their car done 'professionally' i would feel less than happy .. or maybe i have been and thats why i have never won my class :eek: .. although perhaps in the obsessive concours class thats the only way to compete.

Just my thinking....

Timbo2 runs one of his 996GT3RS's in concourse doesnt he ?

Didnt Glenn say at the weekend that Tim wanted his cars doing ?

Why dont you hook up with him Damon.

Back