TECHART claims overall victory in the Tuner Grand Prix 2009

HTML:
[quote="Hajo, post: 472341"]I was there , the cars from Techart and Cargraphic are pure Race Cars. Absolut nothing to do with an light modified GT2 or Turbo. The building costs are crazy, something like 300k + ;)

Hajo, you would be surprised about the spec of the TECHART machine. They are not in the business of building race cars, so would never build one just for marketing. The GT Street RS, is a production car that is made in volume for street or track use.
The base car is a 997 GT2, it then has the GT Street aerodynamic bodywork, uprated bilstein dampers, a set of 20" wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres and of course the power is uprated to 700bhp. The interior is complete, just like the standard delivery car, but with some extra sumptuous alcantara trim/stitching and detailing.
This is a fully tractable road car, I would invite anyone interested to drive it and sample its road manners akin to a GT3RS, but with more grunt...

I am planning a UK press event at some point over the coming weeks, we plan to have all three Tuner GP cars, and will probably hire Bruntingthorpe to run them, you should join us :yeah:

I have a nice 600bhp+ power upgrade for GT2, that keeps your original ECU standard !, should you be interested :D

HTML:
[quote="Hajo, post: 472341"]I am planning a UK press event at some point over the coming weeks, we plan to have all three Tuner GP cars, and will probably hire Bruntingthorpe to run them, you should join us :yeah:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget my invite:bat:

Congrats

quick TECHART question, is there a TECHART Range Rover? saw a Orange Range Rover (current Gen i think) whith two black stripes, quad pipes and a small TECHART sticker on its rear yesterday as i left FoS, is this a legit TECHART or a sticker job? never heard of or seen a TECHART Range Rover before

Congrats

quick TECHART question, is there a TECHART Range Rover? saw a Orange Range Rover (current Gen i think) whith two black stripes, quad pipes and a small TECHART sticker on its rear yesterday as i left FoS, is this a legit TECHART or a sticker job? never heard of or seen a TECHART Range Rover before

Interesting..., but no Range Rover program!

We sell a few wheels for the V10 Toureg, as they fit

HTML:
[quote="Hajo, post: 472341"]I was there , the cars from Techart and Cargraphic are pure Race Cars. Absolut nothing to do with an light modified GT2 or Turbo. The building costs are crazy, something like 300k + ;)

Hajo, you would be surprised about the spec of the TECHART machine. They are not in the business of building race cars, so would never build one just for marketing. The GT Street RS, is a production car that is made in volume for street or track use.
The base car is a 997 GT2, it then has the GT Street aerodynamic bodywork, uprated bilstein dampers, a set of 20" wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres and of course the power is uprated to 700bhp. The interior is complete, just like the standard delivery car, but with some extra sumptuous alcantara trim/stitching and detailing.
This is a fully tractable road car, I would invite anyone interested to drive it and sample its road manners akin to a GT3RS, but with more grunt...

I am planning a UK press event at some point over the coming weeks, we plan to have all three Tuner GP cars, and will probably hire Bruntingthorpe to run them, you should join us :yeah:

I have a nice 600bhp+ power upgrade for GT2, that keeps your original ECU standard !, should you be interested :D

700bhp :rolleyes: official yes :D and a lot of CF , doors, bonnet etc :D :D :D

For me bit too much for an road car:angel: :yeah: :D :D :D

Back