Carrera GT - Black / Black

how much is poa?

I hate this POA thing many dealers do - if the car is for sale why not just say what you want for it then I can decide if I can afford it or not

It puts me off and I'm sure I'm not alone - make you think the price will be tailored to how much they think you can afford rather than what it's worth :wall

I hate this POA thing many dealers do - if the car is for sale why not just say what you want for it then I can decide if I can afford it or not

It puts me off and I'm sure I'm not alone - make you think the price will be tailored to how much they think you can afford rather than what it's worth :wall

I totally agree!

These days it is easier to find out how much a car is worth. So a POA always makes me uneasy as if the dealer is trying to pull one out....

I would be happy to hear a good explanation for a POA... :dontknow:

I totally agree!

These days it is easier to find out how much a car is worth. So a POA always makes me uneasy as if the dealer is trying to pull one out....

I would be happy to hear a good explanation for a POA... :dontknow:

+2, they obviously have a number in mind so why not publish it?

+3

I totally agree. I have never enquired about a car for sale where the price is advertised as POA.

Nothing sinister about the pricing, it had just come in, we hadn't set the price yet but I wanted to get the advert up before I left for the evening yesterday.

The car is £300,000 and the price is now on the ad.

It is :asskisser: and in the showroom, if any of you are in the area feel free to drop in for a look and a coffee

Nothing sinister about the pricing, it had just come in, we hadn't set the price yet but I wanted to get the advert up before I left for the evening yesterday.

The car is £300,000 and the price is now on the ad.

It is :asskisser: and in the showroom, if any of you are in the area feel free to drop in for a look and a coffee

Mark

why sometimes dealers put POA? As a potential customer I am put off. Also you must receive numerous calls from time wasters just to check the price....

I am sure there are good reasons. Can you elaborate or is it really part of the art of selling?

BAF!!!!!

Although it does mean you will be breaking your word about not replacing the 640 :finger

sorry mate i would but a USA car is not worth 300k . at a reasonable price i must admit , yes id do it in a flash . but no 300 big large ones for a US car thats ga ga land money :haha: :finger

Last edited:
Back