Can I be a really sad cow?

subarugirl

Banned
TAKE THAT ARE GOING ON TOUR!!!!!!!

Tickets are going on sale on friday and Im getting for myself and my 2 friends for the O2 arena (millenium dome), my penpal is also getting for myself, her and 2 other friends for the MEN in manchester!
YAY!
Sorry for being so sad! I just cant help being excited!!! I was too young to see them first time round (only 11 when they split up and mum always said I was too young to go) and only managed to see them once on last years tour. Still havent met them which is something Id love to do but I have met Mark Owen and he is such a sweet guy.
Anyway, Ill stop being boring and sad and let you get on!
xxx

Cheers chris, I just thank god dave isnt on cos he would probs say something nasty about them being a bunch of shirt lifters or something! I know what he's like!
Only problem is I know a load of people who are camping out to get tickets but I cant and neither can my friend cos she lives in newcastle (a bit of a way from manchester) and there is no box office at the O2 arena yet as its still basically a building site!
Also they reckon they will sell out in about 1 1/2 hours!!!
Need to get in quick then dont I!!

Here are some Take That facts from me for you:

- Gary Barlow used to go to Frodsham School, where he was picked on constantly by a number of lads I know because he used to bang on "I'm going to be famous one day" constantly!

- Gary Barlow used to live in a 2 bed bungalow by Booths supermarket in Knutsford (my home town) when they first started to hit the charts. He then moved to a 4 bed house by Tabley train station in Cheshire, before buying a big Hall near Cuddington (Cheshire) which he recently sold for about £4 million through Cheshire Life magazine.

- Take That (including Robbie) were in The Cross Keys pub (King St, Knutsford) for New Years Eve in 1995 - I was in there with my mates too.

- Jason Orange bought Gary's old house in Tabley

- I nearly ran over Jason Orange as he stepped back from the NatWest cash machine on King Street in Knutsford a few years ago

Great facts eh :)

Wonderful facts mate! although I did know about gary's old school (and he was right about being famous). Also knew about his old house too.
Ive got a couple more for you
One of my friends was visitng a mate who worked in a hotel and when told they had Mark Owen staying, said in a rather loud voice "whats that f***ing poof doing round here?" With Mark standing right behind him!!
Same friend went to see some friends in the village near robbie's old gaff, and they went down the local pub only to be confronted by rob himself who bought them a round and played a couple of games of pool with them before he went home!

And my penpal has met Mark 18 times, and the TT boys twice at newcastle

Back