Autostore Sales - Delivery miles 991 GT3RS and GT2RS

jk83

Boy Racer
We are delighted to be able to offer the following 1 owner, UK supplied, delivery miles Porsche RS cars which have been in storage with us from day 1.

Be one of the first to see whats coming into the showroom... follow us on twitter or instagram.

2015 Porsche 991 GT3RS
£164,995
59 miles

This superb GT3 RS is finished in Ultra Violet with a black leather interior featuring GT Silver accents and has the following specification:

• LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
  • Lightweight lithium battery
  • Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
  • Front axle lifting system
  • Sport Chrono Package including Porsche track Precision APP and preparation for lap trigger
  • 20-inch GT3 RS wheels
  • Schroth seat belt racing harnesses (To be fitted)
  • Seat belts in Silver
  • Carbon interior trim
  • Half roll cage fitted
  • Fire extinguisher fitted in passenger footwell
  • Floor mats
  • Carbon bucket seats
  • Sun visors in alcantara
  • Illuminated door sill guards in carbon
  • Pedals in aluminium
  • Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (VTS)
  • Without audio system (PCM)
It is a one owner, UK car, and has covered only 59 miles from first delivery and has the remainder of an extended Porsche warranty until November 2020. The service history is below and it will be service at Porsche at point of sale.
  • Nov 2015 - Porsche Centre Cambridge, First Delivery
  • Dec 2017 - Porsche Centre Cambridge, 47 miles, 2 Yr service

2018 Porsche GT2RS
£334,995
28 miles

This brand new GT2 RS is finished in GT Silver Metallic with a leather and alcantara interior with Guards Red accents and the following specification:

• Weissach Package
  • LED main headlights in black including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
  • Headlight cleaning system covers painted
  • Front axle lifting system
  • Chrono Package and preparation for lap trigger
  • 20 inch Magnesium wheels
  • Clubsport package
  • Carbon bucket seats
  • Personalised floor mats with leather edging
  • Sun visors in Alcantara
  • Storage compartment lid in Alcantara with Porsche logo
  • Illuminated door sills in carbon
  • Pedals in aluminium
  • Deletion of audio and communication system
It is a one owner, UK car, has covered only 28 miles from new and has the balance of it's Porsche warranty until May 2021. It has never even had it's nose drilled for a number plate and the harnesses are still boxed. It will be serviced at Porsche at point of sale.

https://www.autostoresales.co.uk
01223 612052
enquiries@autostore.co.uk

Storage | Covered Transport | Servicing | Sales | Restoration | PPF application | Detailing | CAV GT

Last edited:
Why on earth buy a GT3 and a GT2 and not use them... Makes zero sense to me.

The purple GT3 have grown on me, gone from utter horrible to perhaps my preferred 991 color now...... Nope, I am not turning gay.

I can understand buying them as an investment know a few that have done that, but why sell them at what is today possibly there lowest price point that they have been. Unless funds required for another project.

I can understand buying them as an investment know a few that have done that, but why sell them at what is today possibly there lowest price point that they have been. Unless funds required for another project.
I suppose it depends on how quickly you need to see a return on investment, things may not be that great for a few years, that might not affect some people but I suspect a few will be questioning expenditure on expensive cars whilst on the other hand laying off a load of their workforce. I had that very discussion with our company owner last night......

Full specs now updated in the initial post.

The GT3RS has around £20k of options and the GT2RS has £30k of options.

I suppose it depends on how quickly you need to see a return on investment, things may not be that great for a few years, that might not affect some people but I suspect a few will be questioning expenditure on expensive cars whilst on the other hand laying off a load of their workforce. I had that very discussion with our company owner last night......
That 91RS looks like around 157k list and the 2RS 240k, if the intention was investment he could have got anything between 650k and 450k for the 2RS depending on when it was delivered and the 91RS, 275k to just over 225k depending at what time over the production Run the car were delivered. The 91RS help up really well for some time, my 157k List Aug 15 car even with 14k miles on made 195k,( 175k back to me 2 years later I August 17) So whist he will still do Ok from the 2RS, he could have got a quite a bit more over the past few years.

Who the heck was paying 650 for a 2RS???
This was the bids on the very first cars in Jan/Feb 18, then when they started coming through they sat in the Mid 500Ks for a while, then down into the 400ks, after a year March 18 reg car made 430k, then last year they dropped down to the Mid 300ks, then after July last year they were a hard sell, recent sales in past 3 months that I know to are 300k, to 325k between 2k and 3.5K Miles.

Back