An Evening with David Walliams

Backdraft

Boy Racer
A good friend of mine is hosting what should be a fantastic night for his charity http://www.nepalyouthfoundation.org.uk

London 1st October 2015 6.45pm till Midnight:
Nepal Youth Foundation UK, although not a disaster relief agency continues to be guided by our mission and we have redirected efforts to help the survivors of the recent devastating earthquakes.
We have just launched the second phase of our “Help the Survivors Survive” campaign which concentrates on longer term rebuild efforts of Family Homes and Classrooms as well as starting our Kinship Care programme and Community Nutrition Kitchens in earthquake affected areas. The event is in support of this new campaign.
We also have secured David Walliams, a host of other well-known celebrities as well as a major musical act for an intimate performance. We have OK! magazine as our media partner, there will be a red carpet, a short auction of normally “money can’t buy” prizes and all sorts of other entertainment and surprises.
Tickets are £550 each or £5,000 for a table of ten.

You can imagine the effort that goes in to organising something like this. It really is a great cause and it will be a fantastic experience!

If you would like to book a place / table, you can click on the website or I will be delighted to put you directly in touch with the lovely Hannah :tu

Good on you Mark.

I already support a Nepal-based charity which has redirected its focus to earthquake relief also, so I know this is a great cause with genuine delivery. I played gold at Wentworth a couple of months back and my caddy Kumar (plays off +2!! :eek:) was Tibetan and their affinity and gratitude to the UK is very real. Think Gurkhas, sherpas....

Anyway I can't go but will offer a fourball at the Oxfordshire Golf Club as a raffle/auction prize.

Well done and good luck with the fundraising. :thumbup:

Back