Your drink

Ade

Ring Warrior
So what's your default bar drink?

Mine's a Jack & Coke, although I always keep a lookout for the Woodford Reserve if it's available...

Rose Champagne, /Billecart Salmon Rose for choice
Hoegarden/Stella/Desperados/Corona/Budweiser/Guinness/
The Vodka Redbull/ Mojitos/

Depends how hot it is

Carlsburg cold in the summer

Bitter in the winter - Bombardier or EPA (in the local) smooth if its a dodgy pub

Magners every now and then.

I drink Perroni at home.

Then you get to wines and shorts ......................

White Wine in the Summer (Pinot Grigio or Sancerre are favoured) - maybe the odd Rose too

Red wine in the Winter (Rioja's & Pinot Noirs mainly)

G&T's (large ones!) or Champers when out on the bladder 'largin' it!

Vodka RedBull (large) when completely smashed and I need something to keep me going!

I dont drink beer anymore...although I did check out this latest Magners Cider craze at the weekend, and found it to be quite a pleasant refreshing drinky.

I drank a few shots of Absinthe last Sat too...christ did I suffer for it the next day - I lost my mind! (not clever)

Mosi said:
White Wine in the Summer (Pinot Grigio or Sancerre are favoured) - maybe the odd Rose too

Red wine in the Winter (Rioja's & Pinot Noirs mainly)

G&T's (large ones!) or Champers when out on the bladder 'largin' it!

Vodka RedBull (large) when completely smashed and I need something to keep me going!

I dont drink beer anymore...although I did check out this latest Magners Cider craze at the weekend, and found it to be quite a pleasant refreshing drinky.

I drank a few shots of Absinthe last Sat too...christ did I suffer for it the next day - I lost my mind! (not clever)

LOL:evil:
Strong stuff,
Old pros only

daz said:
So Binna, does he stay sober so that he can take advantage of you:rolleyes:

:eek: I never thought of that!! Maybe next time I'll stay sober and see what happens. ehhehe On second thoughts, naaaaa, I like a drink.

Back