When's your homepage coming online Gareth ?

Hi Glenn

Thanks for that well deserved question (:salut: )

This week I've received a draft that I am happy with (very fussy you see ;) ) and am working with the development company to get the site launched for the new year some time.

I am anticipating that the site will articulate fully the extent of the services we can offer, especially to those valued PureGT members:friends:

In the meantime if anyone wants an informal chat on what we can do to help please call me on one of these numbers;

Office 01276 855171
Mobile 07887 950400

Or email;

Gareth@bespoke-auto.co.uk

Thanks,
Gareth.

Last edited:
Gareth - Looks a nice site but I can't see how to use it ?

I thought I would have a go at "finding a porsche using Bespokes online service" but the link just to me to a testimonial - I was expecting a form or such like ?

If you hear of a good 996 RS for sale let me know - should have cash waiting by the end of the week !

Lookin good Gareth :tu

One piece of advice tho'. Suggest you remove your email address otherwise you will get tonnes of spam. Making it an image is the normal approach :)

Gareth - Looks a nice site but I can't see how to use it ?

I thought I would have a go at "finding a porsche using Bespokes online service" but the link just to me to a testimonial - I was expecting a form or such like ?

If you hear of a good 996 RS for sale let me know - should have cash waiting by the end of the week !

That particular aspect of the site that you picked up on (and I knew someone would :finger ) is not fully live as yet....so in the meantime you could always mail me or let me know your number and I'll call you back :pchi:

Lookin good Gareth :tu

One piece of advice tho'. Suggest you remove your email address otherwise you will get tonnes of spam. Making it an image is the normal approach :)

thank you Max :friends:

Very good suggestion by the way, will have a look into your point (well made :) )

Gareth

Back