What is it that Bespoke Automotive Consulting do?

Gareth

The Terminator
Essentially our business model is divided into the following three areas and is designed to meet the individual needs of members of Pure GT.

* Changing from your current car/s to the next.

After an informal consultation process we undertake the entire task of making the change from a car(s) that you currently own and into the car you would like to be in. That process may involve selling or part exchanging the current car, finding the specific car that you would ideally like to buy, negotiating the best possible deal on the part exchange and the car to be purchased and project managing everything within the process for you.

* Sale of your current car.

If you are looking to simply sell your existing car, but do not want the sheer hassle and worry of a private sale we can undertake commission sale of your car into the trade. We know the best buyers for every brand of car in the prestige market and know the right person who will, via us, bid the best price for a clean, professional sale.

* Asset funding for your car (or even Marine or Aviation products as well..)

With an ethical and impartial approach we are the ideal people to speak to for asset funding projects of any description. We will talk you through the sometimes confusing world of finance and tailor a package that is designed to meet your own needs, not those of a Dealer/Finance Manager or Lending/Underwriting Company. Naturally to this end we have a full Consumer Credit Licence and are FSA and Data Protection accredited (but still talk plain English in a friendly manner ;) )

Other USP's of our service that are useful to know (after feedback from from past and current clients) include;

1. We work independantly of any specific Dealership group/Dealers so are always impartial in sourcing the best car for you. We are not a car dealer and will never try to sell something that we have in the hope that you would want it....we will listen to what you want, then find it.
2. For us it is our business that we live and breath almost every day and have a huge pool of experience and success to draw on with pretty much all the major prestige brands.
3. We will save your time and/or money. In certain cases we are able to add significant tangible savings in every aspect of what we do, be it with the part exchange, the purchase of the car/s and/or the funding used to acquire the car/s. Additional to that there are certain times where will cannot show overt tangilble savings in the fiscal details of the deal, but can save the on in-tangible opportunity costs i.e. Your time, Your legwork, Your hassle factor and any specific insight/knowledge gaps of the Automotive business/process that you might have.
4. We treat every single client and task one on one and with a clean sheet every time....no task or client is ever the same.
5. At our heart we are car enthusiasts - much like fellow Pure GT members - but we approach every task with impartiality and with specific business goals to achieve on your behalf.

Hopefully that paints a picture of our base offer but please feel free to contact myself if you have any questions whatsoever.

Thanks,

Gareth :)

Last edited:
Sounds very good Gareth.:)

One Question,

If say I found a car at a private buyer, and I required finance and the clearance of my car, would that be a problem because I wasnt buying off a dealer?

Last edited:
so you could get me from the Grale to a specific Black Shiney CSL at a price that was acceptable to my pocket? hmmmmmm

Yep he sure could and is very professional & knowledgeable in his methods..

(Helped me get into my CSL ! :tu :tu )

Daz, i bought my car from Munich Legends and Gareth arranged finance.

Sounds very good Gareth.:)

One Question,

If say I found a car at a private buyer, and I required finance and the clearance of my car, would that be a problem because I wasnt buying off a dealer?

Hi Daz,

In a word "no" :) (as in "no" problem at all)

We do that all the time and to date without any hitches at all. Sometimes it's more involved than others but it really does depend on the specific case.

Hope that helps but please feel free to ask anything else.

Gareth.

so you could get me from the Grale to a specific Black Shiney CSL at a price that was acceptable to my pocket? hmmmmmm

Not having seen said "pocket" it's hard to say (:p )...but in principle, sure absolutely. All told there are at least 60+ CSL's running round the UK now that I've had some kind of input to on their sale/purchase or funding :)

Cheers,
Gareth.

thumbs up from me..got meo ut of the TT in to my RS4 then out of that and in to my CSL and suit case full off money.

Thumbs up from me too sorted disposal of two cars and purchase of my CSL and Discovery.

Finance deals were unbeatable.

Top service :tu

Back