Welcome To Mike Wilds as a Forum Partner.

DMC

Admin
Staff member
If you are serious about wanting to improve your circuit driving then why not spend some time with an ex Formula One Driver who holds a Grade ‘S’ ARDS Instructor Licence?

Mike can pass on a wealth of experience gained racing at World Class level over the past few decades, he drove World Championship Formula One for BRM and Ensign in the 1970’s, has won 12 British Championships in single seater's and sports cars, won the Group C2 Team World Championship with Ecurie Ecosse in 1986, competed in eleven 24 Hour Races including the famous Le Mans 24 Hour Race seven times, has driven in the British Touring Car Championship, provides tuition for manufacturers such as BMW, Lexus, FIAT, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz and Porsche. Also Mike won the 2008 European Endurance ‘Britcar’ Championship in an ex works BMW and the 2008 Group C Enduro Trophy in a Porsche 962.

With all this experience on track Mike can teach you techniques that will not only improve your basic driving skills but also your mechanical sympathy and your ability to drive smoothly, quickly and most importantly more SAFELY on track. Even current Formula One drivers regularly take tuition to stay ‘ahead of the game'.

Tuition can be arranged at most major circuits throughout the UK and Northern Europe with days that can be tailored to suit your requirements, either in your own car or Mike can provide a suitable car at extra cost.

More information at http://www.mikewilds.com

Last edited:
Great news.

Everyone i have ever spoken to about Mikes tuition, has always said what a great teacher he is, and very good at communicating with you.

I still reckon i could take him though !!!!

:finger :rofl:

Really enjoyed some fine instruction from Mike at Donnington last year!
Top gent who can walk the walk and (you know the rest)

Thats Great, myself and Brady are hoping to get some instruction from Mike in the next couple of months, really looking forward to it :D

Welcome as a partner, Mike :tu

So, out of you, Whizzo Williams and Paul Taft, who will get to the front of the post office queue first? :evil:

Oh, and happy birthday. Saw you mentioned twice in Autosport last week..

Welcome as a partner, Mike :tu

So, out of you, Whizzo Williams and Paul Taft, who will get to the front of the post office queue first? :evil:

Oh, and happy birthday. Saw you mentioned twice in Autosport last week..

Thanks a lot mate! Think Whizzo will beat us all to get the dreaded p.nsi.n!!!
And thank you to everyone for their best wishes, I really look forward to being on Track with you guys this year.

You're an awesome instructor,I'm not just saying that as your son but as a race driver who has won 3 Championships thatnks to all your help and advise. Worth every penny.

Back