Wax on Wax off

InsBro

Ring Warrior
Jay

Whats the best wax to use at home in terms of application ease and polish?

What is the best method to apply & polish?

thanks

Jez

Jay

Whats the best wax to use at home in terms of application ease and polish?

What is the best method to apply & polish?

thanks

Jez

I take it this is because Jane's stopped doing the dining room table and you have to do it now ?

I say Mr Sheen but will allow a female member to chime in with a better suggestion.

Question2 = a duster.

James.

I take it this is because Jane's stopped doing the dining room table and you have to do it now ?

I say Mr Sheen but will allow a female member to chime in with a better suggestion.

Question2 = a duster.

James.

no no James...microfibre cloth is the way to go...have binned all my dusters :finger

Question2 = a duster.

James.

Funny:haha:

She never did the dining room table the cleaner does it :p

I think you may know i mean for my car :bat:

attachment.php

Jez, White car? Swissvax Glacier. I swear by the stuff. Made specifically for white cars.

Overpriced and overrated imho but each to their own. If the car is a daily then a good sealant and middle of the road wax will give the same results and last longer.

AG SR and EGP are old skool, bit of a pain to apply/remove, but their results when done right still remain top of the class :thumbup:

Polish vs wax. Polish will always give the best results for shine/brilliance. All waxes dull a good polish, just some less than others.

Currently using Chemical Guys 50/50 wax... easy to put on, and results are pretty good. Shine and durability in the upper half of the pack. Zymol is overrated/expensive imho.

Zanio. I happen to be biased as I have been selling it for the last 7 years; but started selling it because it wasn't available in the UK. It's more a hobby than a business...

It is seriously good stuff, very easy to use, is new technology (rather than wax), so it layers (the more coats you put on the better the protection and shine), leaves no horrible waxy residue (even on black cars) and lasts for months.

AG SR and EGP are old skool, bit of a pain to apply/remove, but their results when done right still remain top of the class :thumbup:

Polish vs wax. Polish will always give the best results for shine/brilliance. All waxes dull a good polish, just some less than others.

Currently using Chemical Guys 50/50 wax... easy to put on, and results are pretty good. Shine and durability in the upper half of the pack. Zymol is overrated/expensive imho.

yep a bit of elbow grease for sure but as you say the effort is worth it

Zanio. I happen to be biased as I have been selling it for the last 7 years; but started selling it because it wasn't available in the UK. It's more a hobby than a business...

It is seriously good stuff, very easy to use, is new technology (rather than wax), so it layers (the more coats you put on the better the protection and shine), leaves no horrible waxy residue (even on black cars) and lasts for months.

that's the stuff I put on my Rs - is good stuff, pretty cheap and easy to apply / buff up :thumbup:

Polish and wax do different jobs - need both, not either/or.

Back