Viper Green Porsche 997 GT3 RS detailed

jk83

Boy Racer
Back to back GT3 RS's.

Another Gloss Enhancement detail for this green, very low mileage RS.

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-01.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-02.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-03.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-04.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-05.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-06.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-07.jpg

CemsPorsche997GT3RS-08.jpg

Also for those who like their classics... Just got home from working on this today..

GordonsAstonMartinDB6-01.jpg

GordonsAstonMartinDB6-02.jpg

GordonsAstonMartinDB6-03.jpg

GordonsAstonMartinDB6-04.jpg

Hope you enjoy the photos. Thanks for looking.

Very nice Nathan, seen this over on facebook. Looking fantastic as always, and that DB6 :love1:

RS looks fan-bloody-tastic Cem. :tu

Nice work Nathan.

When the MK1 7RS looks that good no wonder not many owners changed to the new MK2.

Nathan is AWESOME at what he does. I can't say enough good things about his work.
Not only that, he's totally trustworthy and an awesome guy.

Gets my endorsement!

Looks shit.

:finger

Haha.. Not only did Cem say he didn't like green originally but I also remember standing in his kitchen a few years ago and him telling me how the GT3 was loads better than the GT3RS at the time :finger

Lovely car though and for what its worth (not a lot) if I had the money I would have one in green over black or orange.

I also liked the wheel colours (although they need to be re-done properly) and the painted gloss black grill on the top of the bumper for me looked nicer than the stock black plastic finish.

Thanks for having me again Cem. Look forward to next time.

End of the day I'd be happy with any of them .. and I've worked out that if I break my back and detail a car every day between now and when I'm 60...... I still wont be able to afford one!! :)

Should have paid more attention at school!

Nathan is AWESOME at what he does. I can't say enough good things about his work.
Not only that, he's totally trustworthy and an awesome guy.

Gets my endorsement!

Amazing job.

Did you know that it's a 1997 front end welded to a 1996 rear half. Never would have guessed it's been on it's roof, through a flood and had two visits by the Brigades finest fire fighters.

Just Green with envy.

Aston looks the Mutts Nutts as well.

Cem - your neighbours Peugeot looks nice and clean too. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from them on how to keep your car tidy.

James,

Back